I laughed. "I'm not so sure on the graceful part but I thank you for the comment."

 "I must agree with Alice. I believe you look beautiful and graceful as well." I spun around to see Carlisle with a small smile on his face standing nearby.

 "Oh hi Carlisle." I said cheerily

 "Hello Tara. I see your doing well today."

 "Yeah. I'm doing fine."

 "That's good. Alice, we're going hunting. Tara, do you want to come?"

 "No. I only hunt once every 2 months."

 "Lucky you. Well, we'll be off. Be back in a few hours."

 "Ok."

 So I wandered my way around the house and found they had no food in the fridge which sucked. But I've found I don't eat as much since becoming a mix so I guess I'll be fine without it. I sat in the living room and found nothing good on TV so I turned my attention to the grand piano. I'd been taught piano since I was eight and I was pretty good. But, I didn't see any music lying around. So I tried lifting up the piano seat and found a song or two there. The names were in French or something so I didn't try pronouncing them but started playing.

 The music flowed easy enough, after a few tries. Ok, maybe a little more than a few. Anyways, once I got the feel of the song I found it sounded like a dramatic sad story that was also tragic. I really didn't know what it was supposed be about, because I couldn't read the lyrics that came with. But I kept playing nevertheless and let my worries wash away in the notes.

 "Les amoureux étaient seuls ne jamais voir l'autre là, sans jamais voir qui se souciait vraiment.''

 I stopped playing and looked behind me. Edward was there smiling. "Your a very good piano player Tara. I must say, L'amour d'Insensés et Aveugles is one of my favorites to play."

 I sat there, speechless. He continued on. "I'm sorry, you dont understand French. It means: the love of blind fools. Definately one of my favorites. I think you're very well suited playing it."

 I recovered. "Oh, thank you."

   "But you know all about love with blind fools don't you?" He said looking in my eyes. He stood up tall and said "I should get back to Bella. Bye". And with that, he just walked away.  

Alice fluttered over. "Wow, you play very well!" then her face went blank. "He will be here soon. He is coming." She shook her head.

  "What happened Alice?"

  "Oh, sorry I blanked there. I see the future."  

 "Really? Any of the others have powers?"

  "Well, Jasper can change your emotion, Edward reads minds-"  

 "He what!"

  "He reads minds I think he mentioned that when you first came to our door.. I see the future, and that's about it. Besides being super attractive and everything else." She said smiling.  

 I laughed, though the Edward reading minds fact explained a lo of things. She turned her head away from me for a minute and listened. Lucky to my super hearing as well I heard someone calling for her. Probably Jasper. She turned back to me. "Sorry I got to go. I'll be back in a little while."

  I was about to start playing again when Esme walked up. She smiled "it looks like your putting on a concert, you're so dressed up."  

 I smiled back. "Yeah, Alice approved. She insisted on doing my hair, and then of course I need a dress to match the hair."  

 "She's like that."

  I thought for a moment for before asking. "Is there a place in town where I can get DVDs made?"

   "I don't think so, but you can ask around."

  "Ok."  

 "So do you have any family back home?"

  "Yes, just my mom. Dad died three years ago in a car crash."

   "Oh I'm so sorry. Do you have any friends?"  

 I looked down. "I had one. My best friend for life. But she's dead now."  

 "Oh."   I looked up at her with a slight smile. "But I think I've already found some new ones here."   She grinned and so did I.  

The day passed slowly and I found myself getting evermore hungry. My stomach growled yet again reminding me I couldn't stay forever. Alice came back smiling as ever. "Hey Alice, I think I'll be going now. Do you want the dress back?"  

 "Oh no. you can keep it I have plenty of others."

  I didn't doubt it. "Oh thanks, that's very generous of you. But where should I put it? I don't want to wear it to the werewolves' house, and if I put it in my suitcase it'll wrinkle."

  "Well, we can't have that. Since I have so much closet space, I'll just keep it safe in there and mark off a section for you."

  "Oh that would be great! Thank you!"  

 "No problem."  

 "Say, I think I'm going shopping tomorrow. What are your sizes? I'll buy you some new clothes seeing as you really need it."  

 "Oh, you don't have to do that."  

 "Yes I do. Now what are your sizes?"  

 I told her and she skipped away happily. I changed back into the capris and hung the dress back up and put my hair back into a bun. Finally, I left the mansion to the cozier home of the werewolves'. When I arrived, Mirabelle answered the door. "Tara! You came back! It's so nice to see you. You look much better today."

  "Who's all home?" I asked.

  "Well, technically, only Sam, Emily and I live here, even thought the entire pack think of it as a second home. Right now, it's just me. Sam and Emily went grocery shopping, Seth, Quil and Embry are on patrol and I don't know where Leah is. I never know where she is. Oh and Jacob is... somewhere around here."

  "Who is Emily? And Jacob?"  

 "I'll introduce you to Jake later. Emily is Sam's fiancée/mate."

  "Oh."  

 We sat down on the couch in the living room and I threw my bag on the chair. "it must be nice, having a mate, being by him every day." I commented.  

 She thought about it for a moment then agreed. "Yeah, it's pretty nice. But don't feel down. Your guy will come around someday; he's out there somewhere."

  I turned to her. "Can you keep a HUGE secret?"

 "Yeah, of course I can."

 "I've already found him."