Unnati looks at them "I'm sorry..", Yash goes near her and looks at her smiling "No need to say Sorry darling.. I don't know what happened to you.. but I'm ready to marry you anytime.. and it's happening now.. I'm happy.. you too be happy darling". Unnati hugs him, tears threatening to fall from her eyes "I'm sorry baby.. I'm so sorry.. I'm so lucky to have you..", Ayush and Nisha look at them smiling "Aww.. my lovebirds this is a temple and we are also there babies.. you can continue this later". She pulls away from him blushing.

The priest informs them once the havan has been set. They both sit down and perform all the rituals, finally he ties the nuptial chain around her neck and fills her hairline with vermillion. The priest finally declared them married. They both look at each other smiling, Ayush and Nisha also smile looking at them "Let's go now.. home sweet home it is.. Maa and Nanna are waiting".

Both the couples get in their respective cars. Unnati keeps looking at Yash, Yash turns to her "Mrs.Yash Chakravarthy.. though I love the fact that you can't avert your gaze from me I need to concentrate on the road.. so would you mind to stop staring". She turns away from him blushing but then again looks at him "Why didn't you ask me anything.. why did you get married to me just like that". He smiles "Your happiness matters to me the most darling.. if this is what makes you happy then be it.. and anyway I wanted to marry you.. now or later how does it matter.. and I know something is bothering you still.. and you are not telling me.. but I also know you will tell me darling when you are ready..".

They soon reached Chakravarthy Nivas, he turns to her smiling "Welcome to our home Mrs.Chakravarthy". She smiles a little looking at him, they get down from the car. She was scared now if his parents might be angry with her for getting married to him in such a hurry. She holds his hand tightly, he just smiles looking at her understanding her worry "Don't worry darling.. Amma and Nanna will be more than happy to see you". His mom and dad were waiting for them by the door, Yash and Unnati were about to enter through the door but his mom stops them with a serious face "Stop.. what do you think you are doing".

Yash looks at his mother as she goes away saying this, he turns to look at his dad who just shrugs. Unnati looks at him with sad gloomy eyes, he just tightens his hold on her hand trying to assure her that it's okay. His mom comes back with an aarthi plate and a pot of rice "My son and daughter are coming here getting married.. how can I let you both enter just like that". She does their aarthi and asks Unnati to push the pot of rice with her right leg and enter. Unnati also does the same and they both enter inside the house.

Unnati goes to his mother and father "Aunty Uncle..", Yash's mother looks at her "Aunty.. I don't see any aunty here.. You can call me Amma or Maa", Yash father also smiles looking at her "And uncle makes me look so old.. so let's stick to dad or Nanna or anything else except uncle..". Her eyes well with tears looking at them "Aren't you angry on me that I got married to Yash in such a hurry". His mom smiles and caresses her cheeks "You both love each other.. and you both want to get married.. it doesn't matter if it happens now or later.. all that matters is that you both are happy.. yes I'm a little sad that I couldn't see you both getting married but we can have a proper wedding with all the rituals again".

Unnati hugs her "Thank you Amma". His father smiles looking at her "Areee I don't get hugs from anyone", Unnati smiles and hugs him "Thank you Appa" (dad in tamil). Yash smiles seeing her happy and everyone in the family accepting her whole heartedly. Lakshmi, their mom looks at them "It's too late now kids.. take rest let's talk tomorrow.. (she turns to Yash and Unnati) and did you both have dinner?", "No". She shakes her head "Come sit.. I'll make something quickly", Nisha "I'll help you Maa". Lakshmi and Nisha make some simple dinner for Yash and Unnati.

After they have their dinner, their mom looks at them "Okay now.. everyone go to your rooms take rest.. Unnati you come with me.. I'll show you your room". Yash looks at his mom "But Amma.. she can be in my room na". Ayush looks at Yash "Don't be so desperate Bro", Narayan, their father smiles "Don't worry Yash.. your wife will be in your room from tomorrow.. today we haven't made anything ready.. so only for today she will stay in a separate room.. don't worry we are not taking your wife away from you".

Unnati and Yash turn red blushing, Lakshmi looks at Yash "anddd Yash no trying to sneak into her room.. I'm staying with her in the room". She takes Unnati along with her to the one of the guest rooms "It's just for a day ma.. tomorrow after the morning Pooja you can go to Yash's room", Unnati nods smiling "Amma I don't remember sleeping in my mom's lap.. can I". She smiles "Do you even have to ask.. come lie down". Unnati lies down in her lap, all her worries melt away lying on her mom's lap, she soon drifts into sleep as she was completely drained both emotionally and physically.

Yash on the other hand could sleep, sleep was far away from his eyes, he was worried about what could have happened to her that she had created such a mess of the house and was crying continuous. She was so angry that even I was scared of what she might end up doing.. I want to know.. but she isn't ready to tell.. it's really bothering her a lot.. what is it darling.. if anyone really did tell something to her or did something to her I'll not leave that person..

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini