Zulf ki ghani-ghani ghataayein
Shaan se dhalki huyi hain

Lehrata aabchal hai jaise baadal
Baahon mein bhari hai jaise chandni

HM's hair was just flying and with that her laughter...she was looking more precious for AS...

Main agar kahoon yeh dilkashi
Hai nahin kaheen, na hogi kabhi

Tareef yeh bhi to sach hai kuchh bhi nahin
Tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon

MM came and pulled her dupatta she looked down to see little haseena indicating her to pick her up...HM picked her up...

Tum huye meharbaan
To hai yeh dastaan

Aa.. tum huye meharbaan
To hai yeh dastaan

Ab tumhara mera ek hai karwan
Tum jahaan main wahaan

HM was talking with others...she was very much happy...

Main agar kahoon humsafar meri
Apsara ho tum ya koi pari
Tareef yeh bhi to sach hai kuchh bhi nahin

Finally HM took a glance at MPT and saw that AS is still looking at her open mouth...she hit her forehead...she was about to go there but she heard TC voice...

TC-good evening everyone...thankyou for coming to the party and I must inform you ki ye party maine isliye throw ki kyuni meri behen Haseena Mallik iss sheher ki Commissioner bani hain...and its such a big achievement for her isliye...so please enjoy hole heartedly...

HM smiled hole heartedly and even a smile automatically spread on MPT family's face...

Haseena's Dress...(abb maine jo itna bada description diya hain uss hisaab se haseena ko imagine kar lena)

(abb maine jo itna bada description diya hain uss hisaab se haseena ko imagine kar lena)

Muskan's Dress...

When NB came to her and asked her for her hand...she happily accepted it and both went near stage...