✧ 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝

»»————- 𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅 ————-«« 

🎧 sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ - ʜᴜɢ 🎧
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▁▂▃▄▅▆ 100%

༻✦༺ 

Eunwoo watched in amazement and a little a bit stunned too, the stupid smile his brother had as Daehyun took his tiny hands and clapped a few times, babbling in his own eight-month baby language. He couldn't believe he was a freaking uncle.

"This is too bizarre..." he muttered from the couch, next to his girlfriend. "I mean, it had crossed my mind when I saw him from the pictures Wheein showed—"

"How do you feel about all this?" she cut in to ask the boxer.

Jungkook shifted Daehyun to the other side of his arm, frowning. "Why it feels like you're not even remotely surprised about me being his dad?"

"You weren't the only one who had doubts," Wheein sighed. "The first thing Jieun asked me was not to tell you about her son, but I always figured that if she was truly hiding something, she'd eventually tell me... Well, it turns out she had been keeping a lot of secrets to herself. Not only that."

"Now it makes sense why you never slapped me for making her leave dinner that day," he pointed out. "Does that mean you knew what I was talking about?"

"Yes, except for the whole Lee Minsook slash agency discussion part," she confessed. "And although I really wanted to kill you for being such an asshole the entire time, it wasn't so hard to guess the kind of assumptions you were implying there at the end, that's why I stayed quiet. I wanted to see how far she'd let you push her."