✧ 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

»»————- 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 ————-«« 

🎧 ᴄʜᴀɴʏᴇᴏʟ - sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ 🎧
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▁▂▃▄▅▆ 100%

𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 ༻✦༺ 11 PM

"Do you love me?"

Jungkook resisted the impulse to sink on his bed, knowing it'd betray his nervousness at her forward question if he did. Of all the things Eunha could ask him about, she just had to choose that particular one while looking like... that. Visibly hurt for being once again denied of affection that he was supposed to be giving her. 

Having her over for the night was a big mistake. He should have come up with another excuse, but tiredness and body pain wouldn't fool anyone anymore. She was a smart girl and knew well how to read him.

"Do you?" she pressed. 

His shoulders slumped at the pissed and stubborn tone in her voice. He didn't even say anything and she was already mad at him. 

"Eunha—"

"You can be honest, Oppa," she cut in. "I won't be upset."

You are, Jungkook thought to himself, letting his eyes direct downwards to his lap as a hand went up to his face to rub it. Maybe he wasn't physically tired at that moment to skip a make-out session in his bedroom with his own girlfriend, but definitely mentally worn out and there was no question about it. "Why are you asking me this now?"