The older three wanted the world to know, but a certain blonde was terrified to be honest and no one blame him, so the only people who knew were management and everyone that works with the Lads.

"You okay, Louis?" Eleanor asked. She knew something was going on. Louis for once looked nervous.

Louis rubbed his head trying to explain what he wanted to do.

"Are you serious?" Eleanor loudly whispered. "I am so happy! They are going to love it. Can I please go and take pictures! I promise I will hide and all!"

Eleanor cause a tight laugh to erupt from Louis as he explained everything beforehand, but he was just so nervous.

"What if they do not love it? What if they say no? What if they leave?"

"Louis. They love you. You love them. I see how the five of you act together behind the scenes. You five are in love with each other. There is nothing that is going to break that. You, five have gone through so much together, rumors, fights, just about everything. You five were meant to be together through everything." Eleanor had reached across the table to grabbed Louis's hand to calm him down. "Do you have the rings?"

"I have pictures of four different kinds. I can not figure out if I want all of them the same or all four getting a different one that fits their personality. I love both ideas, but can not decide which one is the best." Louis confessed what was really bothering him.

"Well. Louis, I honestly do not know. I also love both ideas. Show me the pictures, then let's decide." Louis pulled out his phone to show Eleanor the pictures.

Around an hour later, they had come to the decision and all. Shortly after that, hours went by as Louis and Eleanor continued to talk. Louis was telling Eleanor how he was going to propose and all. Eleanor would honestly wait in her thoughts also. She had become close friends to the other as well and knew what they like and how they were.

Looking at the time, Louis knew he needed to head back soon, before the Lads began to get worried. Grabbing some biscuits for them as well, Louis and Eleanor head to get the rings. Louis had started to bounce off the walls with excitement. He had planned to ask the Lads tomorrow night. During the last hour the two were together, Eleanor helped Louis call several places to get everything done.

----

Louis was finally headed back to the house. Several times, he would look down to the box that had the rings in it. He just smiled thinking about how excited he was about this and how their lives were going to change once more.

Grabbing the bag out and walking up to the front door, opening it and stepping in, Louis looked around to see that no one was there.

"I'm back!" He yelled walking into the kitchen to drop of the bag on the counter, but decide to give them to the Lads now.

Silence was the only thing that met him.