Chapter 3 -Discoverey-

Matthew grinned wide as Alfred looked up to the now illuminated roof, Laughing, he stood up with his sandy coloured hair softly blowing in the breeze. He put the knife back into his pocket and grinned wider, swiftly walking away and climbing ball into the house by a window. Alfred was frozen in fear and confusion, wondering...Was this his beloved Matthew? Or just his mind playing tricks on him?

Who knows?

Matthew... Mattie..." Alfred shivered, holding his head and falling to his knees 'that couldn't of been him... Right...?' He thought to himself, biting his lip. Alfred closed his eyes, suddenly remembering something that he wanted to forget...

The day that Matthew was diagnosed

~~~{flashback}~~~

Alfred sat on the couch at his house, nervously waiting for Matthew to come back with the results... The results that will state if Matthew has or has not got a mental disorder. The door slowly opened, causing Alfred to jolt up. Matthew walked in, holding a letter "it's all in here, I haven't read it yet" Matthew sighed, closing the door and siting next to Alfred.

Alfred nervously shook his leg, staring at Matthew next to him "so, should we... Open it?" he gulped, waiting desperately for Matthews answer. Silence. "Matthew?" Alfred tapped his shoulder "hm?" Matthew replied, looking over at Alfred and slowly opening the letter, pulling out some paper. "Nothing..." Alfred sighed, shuffling closer to Matthew "what does it say?"

Matthew Stayed silent as he read the letter. A few moments later, Matthew put the letter down slowly, covering his face with his hands "Matthew? Hey... What's wrong?" Alfred asked, rubbing Matthews back and picking up the letter. Matthew shook his head, tearing up and moving his hands away from his face "r-read it..." Alfred nodded slowly, looking down at the letter and reading it slowly. He gasped, folding the letter up and hugging Matthew tightly "Oh god... Matthew... Matthew I'm so sorry..." Alfred said, holding Matthew close and stroking his hair. Matthew stayed silent, tearing up and crying into Alfred's chest. "Shh... I'm here, I'll be here for you always..." Alfred sighed, kissing Matthew's head. "No... You won't..." Matthew curled up slightly, shaking. "what? No! I will! I promise!" Alfred held Matthew tightly, worried

"You'll never understand, Alfred..."
"Matthew... please..."

~~~{End of flashback}~~~

Alfred gasped opening his eyes and holding his head "I should of been a better brother... I couldn't help him..." He sighed, rubbing his head and slowly standing up "I'll be better now... I promise..." He looked up at the building, fisting his hands and taking a deep breath "okay... Here we go..."

Alfred walked up to the rotting door of the house, hesitating and knocking the door. No answer. "Hello? Anyone in?" Alfred knocked again, causing the door to open slightly. He gasped, pushing the door open more and walking in slightly. "Matthew? You in here?" Still no answer. Alfred sighed "guess I'll have to look" he started to cautiously walk around the house, looking around and walking up the stairs. When Alfred reached the top of the stairs he looked around again, noticing three small doors and a single window, that let in a bit of light. even though it was almost pitch black, he saw a figure walk out one of the rooms and gasped "w-who's that...?" He shook, backing up to the wall and squinting his eyes to see who it was. as the figure walked closer to Alfred, it stopped in front of the window, the light showing who the mysterious figure was. Alfred froze.

"Mathew?!"