She laughed and I smiled and said "fuck you fit me perfectly...I love you..."

She moaned out "I love you...."

I smiled saying "I want this forever..."

She laughed and I held her hand tightly as I felt her rings.

She said "Juggie..."

I nodded and she said "I'm gonna cum..."

I smiled saying "cum all over me..."

She moaned louder and held my hands tighter and I groaned and she took deeper breaths and held herself up and I rubbed her waist as I felt her twitch around me and she panted.

She went on her knees and grabbed my cock and pumped me, I smiled as her beautiful innocent face looked up at me, she held my member as she pumped me quickly and spit all over me, she had saliva going down her cheek and pumped me quickly. I groaned leaning my head back.

She said "come on Jug I feel you throbbing in my hand..."

I smiled and rubbed her head and I moaned as she deep throated me lightly and I groaned.

She asked "what do you want? I want you want..."

I smiled and held her cheek and she smiled at me and I stroked her cheek and held her chin to look up as she laughed.

She then said "do you have an answer sir?"

I smirked and picked her up and kissed her and I pulled us back into our room and shoved her onto the bed. She smiled and I held her neck as I kissed her and she moaned. I pulled her closer to me saying "I want to be inside you."

She smiled and I kissed her and she held my neck and I felt her hands in my hair, I thrusted inside her and smirked as I kissed her neck.

She said "shit the time Juggie I'm gonna be late..."

I smiled and she moaned lightly and I groaned and began cumming inside her as I spread her legs apart she moaned and leaned her head back as she held her stomach and breathed quickly and leaned her head back and I felt her legs twitch and she panted.

I smiled and pumped myself and pulled out rubbing her clit and I began spilling out of her slowly as I rubbed myself on her and went closer to her.

"Well...I want to fuck you more often it kinda turns me on more when your pregnant."

She laughed and I smiled as she said "alright I should get re-ready..."

I frowned and nodded. She kissed me saying "but next time...I want you to cum all over me..."

I smirked as she held my neck and kissed me as she applied pressure a bit more and she walked off as I laughed and leaned back on my bed.

Bettys POV
I sighed lightly as I tapped my finger against a mug and suddenly the jingling of the bells from the door opened. I looked up and saw her, I smiled lightly and stood up, she turned around and she saw me. I smiled and she smiled and she walked over.

"Ramona..." I said.

She laughed and we hugged, she held me tightly and I cried lightly holding her. She rubbed my back and I pulled away and she looked down at my stomach and smiled to herself and rubbed my stomach gently and I held her hand. She smiled and began crying herself.

I said "I thought you said crying was bad..."

She then scoffed saying "only for tough times, never happy times."

I smiled and hugged her again and she rubbed my head.

We sat down and she said "so...how have you been Betty?"