It will be okay, he can do this.

When Tommy reached the gates of the castle, all he could do was stand in front of the gates and wait till one of the guards took notice of him.

I mean, he couldn't just hop the gates and enter the castle that way...

Unless...?

Tommy looked at the two guards standing next to the gate, and four guards inside the gates near the castle's entrance.

Now if he made a run for it, then maybe he could...?

The two guards outside the gate stared at him, confused as to what he was trying to do.

"Ello there!" Tommy smiled at the guards, waving his hand in front of their faces.

The guards turned to him, but didn't say anything, and Tommy stood there awkwardly for a couple of seconds, before all of a sudden, grabbing onto the top of the fence and pushing himself over the tall gates.

The guards' faces instantly, dropped, and they pointed at Tommy with a glare.

"STOP HIM" one of them shouted, but Tommy didn't bother checking who, he jumped off the top of the gates and worked to get around the other guards who were trying to catch him.

So much for being stealthy.

Tommy was so close to getting into the castle, before one of the guards grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, holding him with his hands behind his back.

And Tommy would have escaped, if not for the other 5 guards holding a knife to his throat.

Wow. 

This was starting to seem so simple.

"Who are you?" one of the guards with a knife to his throat asked, and Tommy glared at him.

"Well, maybe I'll tell you my entire life story over a cup of tea, hmm? It's not like your holding a FUCKING SWORD TO MY THROAT."

Oh, and there goes all the ethics Gogy taught him.

God this was going so well.

After his outburst, the knifes got dangerously closer to his throat, enough to draw the slightest bit of blood, and Tommy started to realize that if they were going to pat him down, they'd find the weapons he had on him.

As Tommy was ignoring the guards' questions, and trying to figure out a way to get out of the mess he got himself into not even five minutes into his mission, his lord and saviour in the form of his favorite person back when he lived in the castle came to see what was happening.

"What's all the fuss abou-" Niki started, but her voice wavered as she took in the scene.

"Ma'am, this man was trying to break into the castle so we had to hol-"

Niki's eyes met Tommy's, and her face dropped, before growing again excitedly.

"Let him go," she ordered, and although the guards didn't look happy about it, they released him.

Tommy wiped at his throat, grimacing about the blood. "God, Niki, who approved these guards? I say we fire them," he said with a lopsided grin.

"Are you... You... Tommy?" Niki asked unsurely, and Tommy smiled. 

"The one and only, yeah. Thought I'd stop by and visit eh? I was expecting a better and less violent entrance though."

Niki started to tear up, and in a blink, Tommy felt a pair of hands wrap around him tightly.