chapter iv

⊱⊱ ──── {◦◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦◦} ──── ⊰⊰

Somewhat of a week after Tommy first came to this academy, Dream called him out into the middle of the forest.

This whole experience felt unreal to Tommy.

He'd only been here for a week, no, not even a week.

He'd been here for not even a week, and already felt both more comfortable AND more loved than he did his entire life back at the castle.

Who knew getting kidnapped could be so pog?

He'd been living in the same room as Dream, who had put together a makeshift bed on the floor for him.

He'll be honest, sleeping on the floor after sleeping for years on one of the royal beds was 100% a negative change, but who was he to complain?

Taking in a chi- big man, with no warning or preparation was definitely slightly stressing out Dream, Tommy could see that from a mile away.

Dream forced Tommy to wear an all-black uniform like the majority of the people in this academy. 

It was literally a skin-tight full-sleeved shirt, and cargo pants, and combat boots, and when Tommy first tried it on, he literally could not look away from his reflection.

Tommy had to be dragged away from the mirror by an exasperated Dream, but who cared?

He looked so badass.

His new uniform was simple, and he didn't get to wear his cape, his jewelry, or literally anything from his previous uniform, ut he was able to "puppy dog eyes" his way into keeping his crown.

Again, not that he was complaining. The jet black was much much cooler than the tacky sky blue suit he was wearing when he came here.

Dream promised to tailor a jacket for Tommy. Apparently, everyone in the academy had their own jacket, with some sort of symbol that represented them.

Like Tubbo's bee, and Ranboo's crown, or Dream's mask.

Because Tommy's arrival was so sudden, he was kidnapped for heaven's sake, Dream gave Tommy one of his own jackets.

It was, 100% too big on Tommy, and you could barely see his hands. 

It made his badass outfit look not so very cool and epic.

But Dream finally managed to convince him to wear the jacket, at least just for now. And after a while, Tommy learned that even though Dream's spare jacket didn't make him look as badass as he wanted, people still stared at him in awe.

Maybe it was the mask on the jacket he was borrowing,

Maybe it was the huge and shiny crown on his head,

Maybe it was the fact he was a prince and the #1 heir in line for the throne, who was kidnapped and immediately warmed up to the person holding him hostage.

Who would know?

Anyways, when Dream called him to the middle of the forest, early in the morning, he reluctantly threw on the jacket, rolling up the sleeves because he would NEVER be seen with sweater paws, and left the building to go find Dream.

Tommy definitely did not get lost three times, because he has the greatest sense of direction known to mankind.

Eventually, he found Dream, who looked slightly disappointed at how long it took Tommy to get there.