10- Hunter's POV

Edric holds me tightly on his floor as I cry. I turn bright red, embarrassed that I was crying. He kisses the top of my head multiple times, calming me down slightly. I look up at him, and he wipes my tears with a weak smile.

I sit up, sitting on his lap, my forehead against his, and my arms wrapped around his neck. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied." I whimper. He kisses my cheek lightly. "Its alright, love. I understand why you did. But... no more secrets, kay?" He says. I nod, brushing my lips on his. He grins, kissing me deeply.

I pull away, chuckling. "Love you." I say, and he smiles. "I love you too." He whispers, kissing my neck. "Ed, I have concealer on my neck." I say. "Don't worry, love. I'll get it off." He whispers, licking my neck. I gasp and chuckle grabbing his back tightly. I feel him smile, nipping at my weak spot. I gasp, and he bites up and down my neck and chest, unbuttoning my shirt.

When I leave his room, my hair is still messy, my clothes wrinkled. I chuckle and wave at him as I step out, and he blows me a kiss. I close the door, and Emira grins while passing me in the halls, seeing the bitemarks on my jaw and neck.

I walk into the palace, feeling good, looking foward to seeing Ed tomorrow, when Uncle Belos steps in front of me. I can feel him glaring at me through his helmet. "Hunter. What is one your neck?" He demands. I look at the floor. Kikimora glares at me from behind Uncle Belos. "Go to your room, Hunter." Uncle Belos says, his voice shaking angrily. I sigh, knowing I won't be seeing Edric tomorrow. Or any time soon if Uncle Belos has anything to say about it.

Two months later, Hunter is ungrounded...

I'm finally allowed to be out of the castle. I'm patroling in the streets, and I look around subtly, looking for him.

And then, near the end of my patrol, I see him.