7- Edric's POV

I carry Hunter to my room, closing the door behind me, gently throwing him on my bed, sitting next to him. "Why're you here, and more importantly... whY weRe yOu tAlkInG tO mY sisTeR aNd nOt mE?!" I whine, being dramatic. "I needed their help." He says, laying down. "I can help." I pout, laying next to him. He wraps his arms around me, cuddling into my chest. I hug him back, rubbing his back. "I dunno, Edric." He says, kissing my upper arm. "Tell me what's going on." I say, concerned. "I just dont know what to do... I like you a lot, I do, and I want to date you, but my Uncle doesn't want me in relationships, gay or straight, and your mom will kill me, don't  deny it." He pouts.

I chuckle lightly. "Screw my mom. It didnt stop Luz and Emira from getting girlfriends. It wont stop me either." I say, kissing him. He kisses back, more passionately. I start to get on top of him, kissing harder. I lift his leg onto my shoulder, and I feel his face get hot. I pull away and smile at him brightly. He smiles and grabs my hair, pulling me into another kiss.

When I wake up, Hunter is starting at me, shirtless. "Hey mister." He grins, kissing my cheek. "Hey." I say, still half asleep. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me, closing his eyes.

My mom comes bursting into the room, seeing me and Hunter on my bed. "Edric!" She screams. Hubter jumps violently, falling off the bed. I stand up and run around to make sure he's okay and help him up. My mom glares at us and disgust as my sisters run down the halls to see what's going on. As soon as Emira sees what's happening, dread floods her expression.

"You are a Blight!  You are disrespecting me, your father, and our family name. I am disgusted by your behavior! This is unacceptable! My son is not going to be a disgusting fa-" Amity stops mom before she can continue by tripping her. Mom falls hard onto the ground, yelling in pain. "DAMMIT AMITY!" she screams, standing and glaring at Amity.

Amity takes Emira's hand and the walk away, while I close and lock my bedroom door.

"Your mother is terrifying." Hunter whispers, laying down, cuddling into me when I join him. "She's definitely something." I say, closing my eyes, twirling his soft curls around my fingers. "I live with her, I know." I chuckle.

"I'm gonna get home, its getting late." He says after a while, putting on his shirt, cape and uniform, fixing his hair, which is messy from me playing with it. No matter how many times he combed it, the one curl stayed laying on his forehead. He hives up eventually, and I kiss him goodbye.