6- Hunter's POV

I walk to the house of the only other person I know on the Boiling Boiling Isles: Luz Noceda. I knock, and a strange bird-worm starts talking my ear off. "Hooty, shut up!" I hear Eda the owl lady call to the owl. The door opens and a little beast is looking up at me. "Eda, Raine, Eda!! Its a Guard!!" He yells, running back inside. Eda runs to the door holding a stack of small papers with weird rune-looking designs on them followed by her partner, Raine Whispers, who is holding a violin, ready to play. "Oh. Its you. Luz isnt here right now, she's at her girlfriend's house." Eda says, sounding bored. Raine puts down their violin and watches us. "Amity?" I ask, and she nods, closing the door. I walk away quickly before the owl, Hooty, can talk any more.

I arrive at Blight mansion, knocking on the door nervously. I would just go back to the castle with my Uncle, but I need some friend time, even if it is Luz Noceda and Amity Blight. Mrs. Blight opens the door. "Hello Mrs. Blight. I'm here to see Luz and Amity." I say. She nods and lets me in, giving me directions to find Amity's room. When I  get there, I knock cautiously. "The door is open." A voice comes from inside. I open it and see Luz laying next to Amity on the floor, doing homework.

"Why the hell are you here?!" Amity exclaims, standing up immediately. I close the door behind me and walk over to her bed, flopping onto my stomach. "I need help." I say. They glance at each other and Luz shrugs. "What do you need help with?" Amity asks suspiciously. I sigh. "I'm interested in...this guy. I really like him, and he likes me." I say. "What's the problem?" Luz asks. "My Uncle doesnt want me seeing him. And his mom wouldn't approve of my dating him because she's homophobic." I say.

Luz looks at Amity, and Amity gives her a look and they communicate for a good 30 seconds with simple expressions alone. "Look, just be upfront and honest with him. Tell him everything you kust told us." Luz says. "He knows I like him. We just made out around an hour ago." I say. "Then you guys are dating." Amity says. At that moment, Edric walks in and I fall off the bed, getting tangled in my cape. Edric peers over the side of the bed, looking concerned. "Hunter? Why're you here?" He grins, helping me up. I blush furiously when he rests his hand on my waist, my arm on his.

Amity and Luz gasp at the same time. "This is the guy!!" Luz whisper exclaims, pointing at Edric and I nod. Amity looks confused and Luz looks like shes about to explode (but shes not mad). Edric chuckles and pulls me out of the room, twirling me in the hallway, picking me up with suprising strength and throwing me over his shoulders onto his back. I rest my head on his shoulder and kiss his neck as he carries me to his room. I can fell him grinning.