|14|: Hiromi's "evil" side

"Hey Haruhi, how does this look?" Hikaru called from across the room. Haruhi turned to face him and immediately went red with anger.

Standing in between Hikaru and Kaoru was Hiromi, wearing an extremely revealing bunny girl costume. She was blushing in embarrassment.

"Umm, you guys? I know that I said I'd cosplay with you, but I think this might be a little too much." She said while trying to cover herself up, but failing miserably.

(This is the outfit)

 Haruhi slapped Hikaru and Kaoru on their heads

Haruhi slapped Hikaru and Kaoru on their heads. "What the hell are you trying to do to my sister you perverts?!" She started chasing them around the room and yelling obscenities, while Hiromi just stood there and watched.

"Hey Sis, maybe you should stop cursing." Hiromi suggested, but was ignored. The screaming and cursing intensified, until Hiromi finally snapped.

"Will you all shut the hell up?!"

  Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and looked at Hiromi. A dark aura surrounded her, and Haruhi went pale. "Oh damn." She muttered.

  "What's wrong Haruhi, you look like you've seen a ghost." Hikaru said. Haruhi shushed Hikaru and pulled him and Kaoru behind a couch. "Keep your mouth shut!" She whisper shouted.

  The twins looked at each other and then back at Haruhi. "Why?" They asked. Haruhi sighed. "Usually Hiromi is a bubbly and nice girl, but when she gets mad enough, she becomes a totally different person. It's like she has a split personality. One that's kind and loving... and the other is pure evil."

  Hikaru scoffed. "Yeah right Haruhi. As if sweet little Hiromi could be evil." Haruhi rolled her eyes. "She is! When we were little, I accidentally broke her favorite toy, and she tackled me to the ground and pulled my hair. She wouldn't stop until my father pried her off of me and locked her in her room." Haruhi explained. The twins blanched. "We need to stay out of sight until she calms down." Haruhi warned and the twins agreed.

  Meanwhile Hiromi was still standing in the middle of the room, with a furious look on her face. Everyone stayed far away from her... except Tamaki, who was stupid enough to approach her.

  "Um, Hi Chan, are you okay?" Tamaki asked gently as he put a hand on her shoulder. Hiromi looked in his direction and he screamed in terror then fainted. As his soul seemed to leave his body, Hiromi stepped over him and walked towards the door.

  "She's going to terrorize the whole school!" Hikaru screamed dramatically. Haruhi face palmed in annoyance. "You idiot." She muttered. Hiromi turned in their direction and started walking towards them.

   As she approached them, the dark aura grew larger. Hikaru and Kaoru closed their eyes, waiting for the end to come. But it was was no sooner that they closed their eyes, that the evil aura suddenly disappeared. The twins hesitantly opened their eyes, and were shocked by what they saw... Hiromi in Nekozawa's embrace.

  Hiromi looked up at Nekozawa and saw him smiling down at her gently. "Feeling better now?" He asked. Hiromi smiled sweetly. "I always feel better when you're around." She leaned up on her toes and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Neko Chan."

  Hiromi turned to the others and laughed sheepishly. "Sorry about that everybody. I guess I got a little mad, huh?" Tamaki woke up and saw Nekozawa and fainted again. "Two demons." He muttered before losing consciousness. Haruhi rolled her eyes. 'Idiot.'

~small time skip~

   After calming down and changing out of her bunny costume, Hiromi served everyone tea and apologized for getting so angry with them.

  "It's fine Hi Chan. It was actually kinda cool to see another side of you." Kaoru said. Hiromi chuckled. "I don't know about that. I don't like that side of me, and I hoped that you guys would never see it." She said apologetically before looking over at Tamaki who had been moved to the couch and was still unconscious. "I guess I scared him pretty bad." She said with a frown.

Hikaru laughed and waved her off. "Don't mind him Hiromi, everyone knows he's an idiot." Everyone nodded in agreement and Hiromi smiled brightly.

  "However, there's one thing I don't understand." Kyoya said, speaking up. Hiromi arched a brow. "Oh yeah? What's that?" Kyoya turned his attention to Nekozawa who was sitting near Hiromi. "Why did you help Hiromi, Nekozawa Senpai?"

  Nekozawa froze and looked to Hiromi, who was staring intently at her tea cup, trying to ignore the question. Nekozawa looked to Haruhi who simply shrugged. The rest of the host club was looking at him expectantly now, and it was making Nekozawa uncomfortable. He pulled his hood down a little more, attempting to cover his face.

  Hiromi took notice of his behavior and shot Kyoya and the twins a glare. "Stop giving him the 3rd degree. Can't you see that he's uncomfortable?"

  The twins cowered a little, but Kyoya kept pressing the issue. "You're awfully defensive of him Hiromi." He said in a knowing tone. Being the smart person that he was, it didn't take Kyoya long to connect the dots and realize that Hiromi and Nekozawa were a couple. However, he wanted them to admit out loud.

  Hiromi sighed and took a sip of tea. "I see that you've figured it out Kyoya Senpai. It's not too surprising considering how smart you are." She said cooly. Haruhi looked at Kyoya. "You won't tell anyone, will you?" She asked nervously. Kyoya smirked. "Why would I when this information is useless to me? I have nothing to gain from telling anyone about this." Haruhi rolled her eyes. "Same old Kyoya." Hiromi smiled at him. "I appreciate it Kyoya Senpai."

  "What the hell are you guys talking about?" Hikaru asked. Hiromi looked at Haruhi who shrugged, then she looked at Nekozawa who nodded hesitantly. Hiromi sighed deeply. "You have to promise not to tell anyone. We don't want this getting out yet." She said in a serious tone. Hikaru and Kaoru nodded.

  Hiromi took Nekozawa's hand for support. "Nekozawa is my boyfriend."

___________________________________

* Sorry about the short chapter and long wait. I've been really busy. I was on vacation and then we adopted a puppy, and he requires a bunch of attention. However, he's totally worth it!

I'll try to write another chapter soon!

This is a photo of my puppy that I took earlier today

This is a photo of my puppy that I took earlier today. His name is Arlo and he's almost 16 weeks old.