Stain Remover

(Todoroki POV)

I'm grateful we made it out of there safe. That was a close call.

Iida kept yelling something about not wanting me to shed blood for him, but if I don't help then what kind of friend am I? Stupid.

I recall that one day a while ago in class after the USJ attack, when we learned about Deku. There was a boy with Stain, most likely around our age or older, and he fit most of the description. He didn't look exactly the same as when I saw him. People change, I guess, but let's not make assumptions.

Native also made it out alive, but just barely. As we're currently sitting in the hospital with several fractures and a torn ligament, I'd say this was a successful trip overall.

"Now that I think about it, Todoroki.." Iida started to mumble.

"What is it?"

"We caught Stain, but there was another villain there that got away."

"Ah, right. The weird green one who told me I was hot."

"I- he what?"

"It's okay to be jealous, I understand."

"Wh- no- listen, maybe we should tell someone about him."

"I think that's a definite yes. Not a maybe."

"Did you catch what his quirk was?"

"Now that you mention it, he didn't really use any sort of visible quirk. Maybe it has something to do with knowledge, or his agility. He was able to dodge my fire attacks." I do regret using my fire in battle, but it was a spur-of-the-moment decision. At least my father didn't see. He would have gone crazy. And it may just have saved our butts.

"What was he doing with the hero killer without a quirk?" Iida rubbed his injured hand.

"Well obviously, he was either his boss or his apprentice."

"You may be right about him being the boss," he sighed, "He was giving Stain orders left and right."

"There is a possibility he's just a bossy entitled kid. It's not like Stain to listen to some kid, though, or at least not the way he's portrayed." The way point of view works is different depending on the person. Say you are a victim of a villain. Or, take this situation for example. A few high school students looking at Stain might think he's the most powerful unbeatable being they've ever seen. From Stain's boss's perspective Stain is a pawn in his game. If that guy even is his boss. If you're someone finding out about him on the internet, because of the dramatization people tend to create, you will most likely think the same as the students, but with less fear because you're not actually confronting him.

And that, kids, is my lecture on why to stay away from opinion.

"You're right. We have to be cautious of him, and let Mr. Aizawa know! He looked like the villain from the USJ, and even said he was."

"I noticed that as well. He's probably mad we got away with his information. He may try to come after us again before we tell anybody."

"I will let him know as soon as I can move. I'm exhausted." He laid down to pass out just a few minutes later.

I should get some rest too. You never know when an angry police chief could come barging in.