Monica: ipdi Neeye unnai yemaathika veandiyadhu dhaan... Adi face le andha expression paathappo therinju pochi... Naan innum Adi manasu le irukken nu..

Suhasini: Let's see.. Vazhakkam pola asinga pada pora..

Even though his reaction bothered her, she didn't let her know.

At the other end,

Rajeev: Hello Brother.. Long time no see..

Adi who was on phone, cut the call and turned around..

Adi: What are you doing here Rajeev??

Rajeev: Nothing much.. Missed our family... Enaku sera veandiyadhu ellam konjam irukke... Adhellam eduthukka veanoma??

Adi: Unaku sera veandiyadhuku melave already un kitte kuduthachi illaya??

Rajeev: How noble you speak... Don't act.. Your family robbed everything from us.. I'm this family's elder son.. I will attain everything you have.. You will see..

Adi: In your dreams...

Rajeev: Didn't you see the item I donated??

Token of love.. Your grandfather gifted to his only love..

Adi: and you donated it.. This shows how much you value everything..

Rajeev: you will lose everything to me brother.. See I even have your girlfriend on my side..

Adi: ha ha ha ha ha ha.. Naan veandom nu soldradhu ellam Unaku veanum na naan Onnum panna mudiyadhu..

------

As Adi was navigating through the crowd.. Monica stood before him..

Adi: Move Monica..

Monica: Adi.. Did you meet my new boyfriend??

Adi: You know Rajeev and the things happened behind.. Still you are falling for him..

Monica: you told me to get a life..

Adi: He will destroy you.. He will go to any extent to attain the things he wish..

Monica: It doesn't matter..

Adi: then you can't be helped..

He moved from her.. Suhasini noticed everything and tried to keep her nerves calm.. She wasn't able to listen to their conversation but she could see them talking.

Adi reached her and sat next to her..

Adi: you see that guy Rajeev.. He is venomous.. He will kill everyone who goes close to him..

Suhasini: hmmm..

Adi: Hasini...

She did not answer him this time..

Adi: Hasini... Inga paaru...

Suhasini: you are getting jealous over her and you are asking me to look at you..

Adi: you are misunderstanding.. Its not about her.. I cannot explain you in simple words..

Suhasini did not even look at him..

Adi suddenly received a call..

Adi: What??? I'm coming back...

Suhasini: What happened??

Adi: Empress fainted.. Admitted in hospital..

Suhasini: Let's move..

They hurried to the hospital soon..

Madhana and Mahadev were already there..

Adi: What happened Father??

Mahadev: Rajeev... He is here with his mom.. His mom reached palace and talked with Empress.. Then only she fainted...

Suhasini did not hear all these as she stood away with Madhana.. She was consoling her..

Suhasini: Mom.. Please don't worry..

Madhana: I just want empress to be fine..

Suhasini: She will.. She will.. Please you sit and take rest..

Madhana then settled down on the chair..

Eeshwar also reached hospital...

Doctor came out of the ward and informed empress's condition..

Doctor: She is doing good.. Keep her well rested.. All she needs for right now is rest.. Don't disturb her for the night..

Please come and visit her in the morning..

Mahadev: Thank you Doctor...

Mahadev then turned towards his sons..

Mahadev: We will get through this. I believe in my family.. You people go back.. Visit us in the morning..

Madhana: yes.. You guys go back.. Don't worry.. Empress will be fine.. Doctor eh edhuvum illa sollitanga..

Suhasini then hugged her..

Suhasini: We can stay...

Adi stared at her.. But she did not look at him..

Madhana: Adi will kill me if I keep you guys here.. You go back.. Empress is also fine..

Adi and Suhasini got back into the car.. She did not even look a for him once..

Adi: Hasini.. Listen to me.. Please di...

Suhasini: pesadhe.. Naan Manohar per sonnale Kova varudhu le.. Ana ivar en munnadiye andha Monica kitte pesuvaram...

Adi: Its not about Monica..

Suhasini: enaku Idhu Monica pathi dhaan.. You don't touch me.. Stay 10 ft away..

Adi: This is car.. How can I move??

There are so many things.. Listen to me baby..

Suhasini: baby nu kuptu yemathadhe.. I know you..

Adi: Listen to me please...

Suhasini: keka matten...

They soon reached home and she got down from the car.. She walked quickly without turning back..

Adi: Rajeev is my brother in a way.. we both share grandfather.. His father was older than my father.. But knowing their tactics to reach royalty, Emperor banished their family..

They all moved to A country.. Emperor gave Rajeev's father some assets to settle in A country.. His father was a loyal man.. But his wife was after money.. Rajeev already disturbed us through business. We didn't want him to enter the country..

It just raged me to see him in the country.. They went to empress and requested to be on palace.. This caused a trauma to her..

I was little embarrassed to say all these.. I'm sorry...

Suhasini stood and listened to his words.. She understood everything.. She could empathise with the old lady's trauma.. But she still went in without turning back..

She had forgiven him so many times.. This time he had to pay for it.. She smiled inwardly as she walked towards their home.. Adi scratched his head as he walked behind her..

*Author's note: Hello makkale... Happy morning... Have a great day.. Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha votes and comments podunga..

Love you and Thank you all for supporting the story..

Your votes are my boost...❤❤❤❤