::Epilogue::

2 months later || Author's POV: 

"Yah!! I passed!!!" You jumped around here and there while Mina joined you cause she passed too! 
"Me too!!!" Mina squealed as you both jumped around. Lisa chuckled seeing you both.
"Congrats!" She said as you all giggled and chatted for a while. 

"I think we existed too." Jin said staring at you 3 enjoying the girls' chat which was supposed to be a get-together. 
"They are so busy." Jungkook said as Taehyung scoffed seeing you forgetting about his existence. 

"I think he's the most possessive. Look how he's glaring at them. She isn't even with a boy." Jungkook said as Jin sarcastically laughed saying, "You think you're any better?" Jungkook pouted looking away as Jin chuckled. 
"I was kidding, don't worry." He said as Jungkook giggled. 
"I think this is the 3rd party we are having after them passing exams for the first time." Jin said as Jungkook chuckled while Taehyung looked at his brothers.

---Time skip

"Finally.. their girls' chat ends!" Jungkook said happily seeing you and the other girls getting up looking at them before getting up to go towards Mina when suddenly the door opened revealing the Queen. 
"Kids. We have another snake in here." She said as you sighed.

"Her?" Mina asked getting furious as she nodded. Taehyung rolled his eyes while Jin and Jungkook were getting ready to throw hands.
"Who?" Lisa asked confused as Mina replied, "Johnson's baby powder." Lisa nodded not understanding the situation since no one told her about that snake. 

"Mrs Johnson! What a pleasure to meet you!" The Queen Mother said smiling fakely as she greeted her. 
"I am the Queen Mother and she acts like the one." The Queen Mother said rolling her eyes as Mrs Johnson fake smiled. 
"What brings you here?" She asked as Mrs Johnson replied, "Ahh... haven't been hearing good news in a while. What if the palace had any? Regarding... the princess and prince.. newlyweds. Haha!" She said fakely as the Queen Mother rolled her eyes. 

"Just say you want to hear news about an heir." She muttered but soon her poker face turned into a bright smile as she saw you all entering. 

"Ahh! Mrs Johnson!" You said going near her while smiling fakely.
"Ahh.. Greetings Princess. How are you?" She asked as you replied, "So great! What about you?" You asked. Taehyung came and side hugged you making you blush but that wasn't the time for this. 

"Guys... weren't we supposed to see some Johnson's baby powder?" Lisa asked cluelessly as Jin almost cracked up seeing Mrs Johnson's frown. Jungkook and Mina smirked at each other. 
"B-Baby powder?!" Mrs Johnson asked you fake gasped. 
"Omo! You didn't know?? Well.. since we are so close and you know almost EVERYTHING about me... what I am capable of and not, I thought.. we could give you a nickname!" You said smiling sweetly as she gasped. 

"What..." She was out of words when Taehyung said, "Ah.. I wanted to thank you for worrying about me and who deserves me or not. That's very thoughtful of you! I wonder how many nights you spent sleepless worrying about me." He said sarcastically as Mrs Johnson was dumbstruck. 
"I don't know if I deserve THE prince but.. you definitely deserved a cute nickname like 'Johnson's baby powder' Haha.." You said as she scoffed. 

"This is- How come none of you is protesting when these kids are disrespecting me! I am a guest of the Palace!" She said arrogantly while the Queen Mother replied, "Uninvited guest, you meant?" making Mrs Johnson's face turn red in embarrassment. 
"Ah.. she likes to be precise." The Queen said as Mrs Johnson now let out an airy breath before saying,