Chapter 18:: A night of curses

Author's POV: 

You went ahead and took a shot while Taehyung did the same. Crushing on 829 people in your life and taking a shot was no deal for you but it definitely made you uneasy when you saw the look your "so-called" husband had.

You gulped down the shot looking at anywhere but him. Why was his face looking so blank and usual yet so different and scary? 

Suddenly, he took a shot as you stared at him, jealous? No, you weren't. You were rather surprised seeing him take a shot.

A guy like him can fall in love too! What news!

----Next morning

"Ahh!" You groaned touching your head which was hurting as if someone broke a coconut on it and you felt a heavyweight on you. 
"Is someone killing me in my dreams...?" You muttered before trying to open your eyes in the bright sunlight. You squinted your eyes looking at something on top of you. 
A sack.. no... a rock? no... A HUMAN! Your eyes widened as you pushed it away as it fell on the floor groaning. 

You stared with big eyes at the thing which was.... 

"Kim Taehyung?" You asked raising a brow as he glared at you.
"Can't you see others in peace for once?" He asked as if it was your fault while you scoffed.
"YOU were the one who was sleeping on top of me!!" You said pointing your fingers at him as he rolled his eyes. 

"Wait.. why are we here? Weren't we playing a game last night?" You asked as he looked away. You stared at him confused as the flashbacks came to your mind. 

----Flashback of last night 

"yWaAaHHHhh~" You screamed before falling on the couch inside the house as Mina pushed you from behind. 
"Y/N! Why yOWu PuSH mINAA~" Jungkook scolded as you got up glaring at him smirking.
"I DiDWnT." You said as he hissed at you while you pulled his hair out. 

Basically, while drinking, Jungkook, Mina and you got into an argument about First Love while Jin enjoyed the drama and Taehyung just stared at the nonsense. But this time, he couldn't help but enjoy your childish arguments. It was as if he was seeing a 5-year-old kid in the body of a 20-year-old.

"TaEWhYUnG tAKE yOUWR PReETTyy WiFee~" Jungkook said as Jin chuckled before saying, "He's completely wasted." He said making Taehyung sigh.
"She's what?" Mina asked glaring at Jungkook who was totally wasted right now.

"You all really need help." Jin said laughing his ass off while recording the mess. You suddenly got up before going to Taehyung.
"You hAWnDSoMe LooKInG jOrk!" You said as he replied, "It's handsome, not hawndsoMe. And it's a jerk, not jork." He said making you madder. 
"You SoN OF A BI- M*(&(*#^$&)(!&*&&" You cursed him out making Jin's jaw drop on the floor while Taehyung who had a cold look now gulped seeing you glaring at him so hard. 

"YOU IDIOT- YOU ANnOAYiNG PIeCE oF GArAbEhge AT LEAsWT LEmE SlEeP on DA bEdDdD~ #EFnICetIWHRO#WNEDeh!!" You screamed in his ears before passing out in front of him while he was staring at the wall, his mouth parted open. Surely, he got the biggest shock of his life. 

Jin looked at Taehyung who was red now. Who knew what it was. Anger or embarrassment? Both sounded pretty predictable.

"I will take these people to their rooms." Jin said helping Jungkook and Mina to go to their room while tripping, falling and creating a mess in the room while Taehyung still stood without moving an inch while you were sleeping completely passed out.

"At leasT The bEd..." You mumbled raising your arm but dropped it down in the middle of your sleep as Taehyung looked at you. He then suddenly remembered that day when he accidentally heard you talking to your mom in the backyard. 

"I guess I am taking her to the room." He said looking at the door as if Seokjin was supposed to come though he knew well he wasn't. Taehyung sighed trying to see if you were awake, but you were dead asleep making him sigh again. He didn't want to touch you without your permission but he had no choice, or maybe he didn't want to think of one. 

He lifted you up in a bridal style as your head was resting on his chest. Though it gave him a jittery feeling on the inside, he tried to shrug it off making you lie on the bed. 

"Shouldn't she thank me for letting her sleep on the bed?" He scoffed seeing you sleep so peacefully, your lips formed into a slight pout as he stared at you. 
"Who is her first love though?" He asked himself feeling uneasy but shrugged it. He was about to go to the couch to sleep since you were on the bed but before he could, he felt a pull as he was caught off guard falling on the bed. 

"Mmhm... Oppa.." You mumbled hugging him as he looked away trying to control his racing heart due to your moves.
"What type of dreams does she have?" He asked silently seeing your kissing expression making him grossed out. 
He tried to get up but didn't want to wake you up by using force on the strong and tight hug you gave him during your sleep. He sighed staring at the ceiling and before realizing it, he fell asleep, beside you. 

------Present Time

"YOU PERVERT!!!" You screamed but your head hurt as you touched your head. 
"You were the one who pulled me during your sleep." He said as you coughed looking away.
"I thought it was Joonie Oppa... Ugh, not you! Ew!" You said grossed out by what you did as he glared at you. He could've sworn he wanted to kill you with his bare hands at that moment but he didn't since a prince going to jail for attempted murder wouldn't look nice.

"Ahh.. my head hurts so much.." You mumbled grabbing your hair in frustration as he sighed.
"Drink more and get wasted." He sarcastically said leaving as you pouted sadly.
"Meanie." You said before getting up to get fresh. 

-----Time skip

You got down after changing and getting fresh to see Jungkook and Mina awkwardly sitting beside each other. 
"What happened?" You asked as they just coughed.
"S-Sorry.. for last night. I didn't mean to scold you for pushing Mina which you didn't even do." Jungkook said sadly as you giggled.
"It's okay. We all were wasted." You said ruffling his hair as he showed you his bunny smile as you smiled back at him. You both were giggling and joking around when you suddenly heard a loud cough. You looked beside to see Taehyung looking at you both with a deadly stare with a pot of soup.

"Did you make hangover soup?!?!"