"Are you and him dating?" I looked up at Nadia and shook my head no. I don't even know Stone.

"We're not trying to scare you, ma'am, but if you were brought here by Stone, there's no escape for you," Nadia said with the same shocked look. What does she mean by that? I can leave whenever I want. I wasn't brought here against my will. Me and my dad are free to leave anytime we want.

"I can leave anytime I want; It's just my dad that I'll have to convince. I can leave." I stated, trying to make her understand that I wasn't trapped there. Who is Stone to keep me locked up? I didn't do anything to him. I'm here with my father because of Mr. Armsberg, I tried to convince myself.

"No, you can not, he's gonna find you, and he will hurt you," she said.

"I am not trapped; I think you misunderstood me. We came here on our own free will. We can leave anytime."

"Felix, you see what I was telling you; you know how possessive the boss is about his things; you're on your own on this brother; I'm gonna warn you, though, stay away from this girl," she said angrily, pointing her finger at me.
"Let's give her some time to process Nadia; she's still in shock," he said, coming towards me.

"I value my life, and if you do too, you'll seriously stay away from her" With that, she turned on her heels and headed out of the kitchen.

Was I trapped her for real? What can I do? I need time to think about this. I need to speak to my father. I don't feel safe, and at the moment, it is what I crave the most. I should go to my dad's room and wait for him there.

"Don't take what Nadia said personally; she's just worried; look, If you ever need anything, here's my number." He took a piece of paper from a notepad in his back pocket and wrote them in before placing it in my hands. "Okay," I said and watched him trail after his sister.

I slowly got up from the chair and walked out of the kitchen. I made my way through the house, heading straight to my dad's room, and luckily for me, the bedroom wasn't locked.

I walked in, locked the room door behind me, and laid myself down on the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I started crying again. Nadia's words rang in my head. I felt like she wasn't lying. I was only convincing myself that I wasn't stuck here and could leave whenever I desired. But deep down, I know Nadia was telling the truth. It made sense. Everything from the beginning makes sense. My first clue should've been Stone coming into the room that was supposed to be "mine."

I'm going to sleep in my dad's bedroom from now on, I wouldn't dare to go back into that room, and I won't leave my dad's sight without telling him what's happening. Fuck trying to give this crazy family a chance. I have a feeling Mr. Armsberg is keeping my dad away from me so Stone can have his way— like what happened this morning.

I hid in my dad's room the whole day, not wanting to step out and run into Stone. I showered and borrowed one of his shorts and hoodies in here. I waited and waited for my dad, but he never came in; I looked up at the clock to see that it was already 8 pm. Where is he? It's so late. He should've been back already.

It's times like this that I regret being so forgetful. I had ran out of the room so quickly this morning that I had forgotten my phone somewhere in that room. Now I don't have my phone and can't call him. I scanned around the room, trying to find a house phone. My eyes almost lit up when it landed on one on the dresser.

I quickly stood up, literally ran to it, and dialed my dad's number; I held my breath and bit the inside on my cheeks when he didn't answer on the first and second rings.
"Hello?" He finally picked up at the fifth ring.

"Hi, Dad. Where are you?"
"Hey, Sie, I'm still at the office. I won't be home until ten today; what about you?" So he's working late. Fuck.

"I'm in your room, craving some companionship," I said and heard him chuckling at the other end.
"I'm so happy my daughter is still my little one."

When I was younger, I would always be sitting in his room waiting for him to come from work. Craving some companionship is what I would always tell him when he asks what I'm doing here. "You're gonna wait for me to come home?" He asked, and I hummed, "That's very nice, but I want you to sleep; I might not be home at exactly 10" My smile dropped from my face, and I was sad again.

I didn't want to spend another second alone again, and I especially did not want to return to that room. "Okay, Dad, I'll be here sleeping in your room; good night." He said good night and hung up the call.

I've been stuck in my head all day thinking about this morning's event that it had tired me out. I could use some sleep right now. My eyes still felt a bit droopy. I got under the cover, ready to fall asleep, but the phone started ringing again; thinking it was my dad who forgot to say something to me, I quickly picked up the phone.

"Hi, Daddy," I said excitedly.

"Not the daddy you're thinking of," I froze at his deep voice.

"Stone?"

"Sierra, why am I home, and you're still not here waiting on the fucking bed like I expected you to? Don't make me come down there and bring you up myself; I'm starving," he said in a menacing tone, making my chest tighten in fear.

"If- if you're hungry, then go eat," I said with a whimper; his voice startled me when he let out a very deep chuckle, which had my heartbeat increasing at the sound.

"My innocent baby girl, I'm waiting for you to come to feed me."
I'm confused about what he means by that. Do I have to feed him like a baby? Is this what he wants? For me to be some kind of personal maid to him?

"If you come up now, I'll try to be a little gentle for you, but if you wish me to pick you up, I can't say I'll be nice."

Stone knows exactly where I was. The exact room I was in; if he comes down here for me, I don't doubt that he won't hurt me in the process of dragging me out. He doesn't seem like the type to bluff, and I fear for my safety. I had no choice but to go to him. My dad wasn't here. I had no one here to protect me from him.

What he said and did this morning suddenly came to my mind. Would he continue his actions from this morning? If I go to his room, I might completely be at his mercy with no interruption. I'm afraid this time a phone call won't be enough to stop him. "Please don't hurt me," I said, making him chuckle.

"Come to me right now" With that, he hung up the call, and I was left having an internal battle with myself. 

*****
Thank you everyone who's been commenting and voting my book. It's very encouraging
💛💛💛💛