Chapter 16: Illuminated

Everyone is sitting on chair in the sheriff's office with Agent McCall. The sitting order is Stiles, Scott, Liv, Kira, and Lydia. Agent McCall says, "So when did you get there?" Stiles says, "At the same time." Agent McCall says, "As the time as who?" Scott says, "At the same time as me and Liv." Agent McCall says, "By coincidence?" Stiles says, "What do you mean coincidence?" Agent McCall says, "That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrive at the same time. Was that a coincidence?" Scott says, "Are you asking me and Liv?" Stiles says, "I think he's asking me." Lydia says, "I think he's asking the both of you." Agent McCall says, "Okay, let me answer the questions. Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." Stiles says, "Sounds about right." Agent McCall says, "How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" Stiles says, "Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" Agent McCall says, "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." Stiles says, "Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Their dad snorts and then covers it up with a cough and Liv softly smiles. Their dad says, "Stiles, just, uh.... Just answer the man." Stiles says, "We made a good guess." Agent McCall then looks at Liv and Kira and says, "What were the two of you doing?" As Liv says, "Eating pizza." Kira says, "Eating sushi." They look at each other and Liv says, "Eating sushi." As Kira says, "Eating pizza." They both sigh and say, "Eating sushi and pizza." Agent McCall looks at their dad and says, "You believe this?" Their dad says, "To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it." Agent McCall looks at Kira and says, "Kira, is that how you remember it?" Kira looks at Liv and everyone is looking at her. Kira says, "Yes. Could I get my phone back now?" Agent McCall says, "Sorry, but no." Everyone exits the room, her dad says to Liv, "Are you okay, honey?" Liv says, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just felt uncomfortable being interrogated for just trying help my friend. I try to make one normal friend and then I find out she's not normal, she's just like me. Dad do you think I'm cursed?" Her dad says, "Honey, ever since I found out there supernatural creatures living in the same world as us and also finding out my own daughter is something supernatural. I don't think your cursed, but also means I have to be even more worried about you." Liv softly says, "I have lot of people worried about me." Her dad gives her a hug and says, "Don't worry too much. I love you sweetheart." Liv says, "Love you too." As Liv leaves her dad's office, Mr. McCall says, "Liv, wait a sec." Liv stops and turns to Mr. McCall and Scott and he says, "Since, your dating my son. I was thinking we could have dinner maybe Wednesday night?" Liv looks at Scott and says, "Sure, sounds nice." Agent McCall smiles and says, "Great, looking forward to it." Liv nods.