Chapter 9: The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Liv rides on Scott's bike to go see Lydia

Liv rides on Scott's bike to go see Lydia. Everyone meets Lydia and Stiles says, "Lydia?" Lydia says, "It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." Stiles says, "You found a dead body?" Lydia says, "Not yet." Stiles says, " "Not yet?" Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Lydia says, "Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." Stiles says, "How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body." Liv notices something and walks away from the group and says, "Guys, I found the dead body." 

The next day, Liv overhears the conversation Aiden and Ethan are having

The next day, Liv overhears the conversation Aiden and Ethan are having. When Aiden walks away, Liv goes up to Ethan and says, "Hey." Ethan turns around to Liv and says, "What do you want?" Liv says, "I kind of heard your conversation and I think that you should make your own choices. If you want to be with Danny go for it." Ethan says, "Why do you care, matter fact why are you talking to me. I helped killed Boyd." Liv sighs and says, "Because I don't think you had a choice. I don't think your all bad and maybe deep inside Aiden he cares about Lydia, but can't pursue, because of Deucalion." Ethan thinks it over and says, "I guess your somewhat right." Liv says, "Just remember that Aiden's threats mean nothing, he's just trying to get under your skin. Also, sooner or later you'll be on our side fighting the bad." Ethan nods and watches Liv leave with a thoughtful look. Later, at the recital Liv is with Danny and Ethan. Liv says, "Good luck Danny, you'll do great." Danny smiles and says, "Thanks Liv." Liv nods her head at Ethan and leaves them alone. Liv stands in the back and feels a hand laced with hers. Liv turns her head to see Scott and softly says, "Hey." Scott says, "Hey, are you okay?" Liv says, "I just know tonight's gonna end with blood shed." Scott softly says, "As long as you stay near me, I can protect you. Liv nods and kisses Scott. Later, Lydia receives a text message from Aiden saying, "I need to see you right now. Bring Liv, it's urgent. Life or death." Lydia grabs Liv's hand and says, "We need to go." Liv frowns and says, "Where?" Lydia keeps pulling Liv out the auditorium and says, "Aiden needs us." Liv nods and follows Lydia. Lydia and Liv walk into a class room and both hear, "You recognize it, don't you?" They both get knocked out by Ms. Blake. Meanwhile, Scott and Stiles are looking for Liv and Lydia. Stiles yells, "Lydia!" Scott yells, "Liv!" Scott uses his werewolf eyes to find them and Stiles says, "Anything? Their not answering my texts." Scott worriedly says, "It's happening again. I just told Liv to stay near me and now she's missing with Lydia." Stiles see's Scott panicking and says, "Scott?" Back with the girls, they both wake up and Lydia says, "What are you doing?" Ms. Blake says, "What's necessary. I'm still surprised none of you seem to get that. You call them sacrifices, but you're not understanding the word. It's derived from the Latin sacrificium, an offering to a deity, a sacred rite. A necessary evil." Liv weakly says, "Stop." Ms. Blake says, "Oh, I wish I could. But you don't know the Alphas like I do." Liv says, "Please, stop." Ms. Blake says, "I don't understand what you are Liv, but you Lydia, you're not a sacrifice. You're just a girl who knows too much. So, you're going to watch your best friend die in front of you." Ms. Blake puts a garrote around Liv's throat and Liv tries to stop her from doing it. Lydia screams out, "Leave her alone!" After Lydia screams, Lydia whimpers and Ms. Blake says, "Unbelievable. You have no idea what you are, do you? The wailing woman. A Banshee, right before my eyes. You're just like me, Lydia. Look like the innocent flower, but be a serpent under it." Liv weakly says, "She's nothing like you and will never be like you." Ms. Blake grabs Lydia's head to knock her out. She duck tapes Liv's wrists to the chair and continues to choke Liv. Ms. Blake says, "I know how close you are to Derek's heart, but once I kill you he'll be more broken then he already is." Liv whimpers, "No!" Ms. Blake has a knife in her hand and is a bout to kill Liv, but is stopped by the sheriff. The sheriff says, "Drop it!" Liv watches Ms. Blake throw the knife into her fathers chest and whimpers out, "No!" Scott comes in and growls at Ms. Blake. They start fighting, but loses. They watch Ms. Blake take him. Scott goes to to untie Liv and Lydia. Liv get's up to go to Stiles and Stiles says, "He's gone. She took dad and he could be anywhere." Liv weakly says, "But I know where we can find her."