XCI (NSFW)

Eddy's heart was instantly in his chest. Showering? With Brett? For real? The little crackles were turning into full blown shivers and he was already starting to harden again. 
They had never showered together before, apart from at communal showers, where they had both made very sure not to look at each other at all to avoid embarrassment. Never had Eddy had a chance to soap him, to run his hands over Brett's wet body. There had just never been the opportunity. 
Until now. 
"Please." was all he said as he got up and extended his hand to Brett. 

It was just a few steps into the bathroom but it may as well have been a mile for the weight the moment had. Brett closed the door behind him and turned around. His eyes seemed to be the darkest of black, smoldering as he slowly undid the button on his jeans and pulled down the zipper. Eddy's breath sped up. He stood like a statue by the sink, his hand resting on the cold porcelain, following his love with his eyes, hungrily almost, as Brett slowly pulled down his jeans and his dirty underwear and stepped out of them. Brett's chest was still moist with sweat from just now, the little droplets glistening on the soft swell of his pecs. By now Eddy's heart was hammering in his chest and he could feel himself growing quickly against his jeans. 
"You're so beautiful." Eddy whispered as he took the step towards his boyfriend. He ran the back of his index finger over Brett's pec, moving it gently to the side of Brett's chest and back again so he could tweak the nipple softly. Brett closed his eyes for a moment and Eddy tweaked it again. 
"Come here." Brett said then and he pulled him flush against him, jeans against naked skin. He put both his hands on either side of Eddy's face and kissed him slowly. 
"It's good you disturbed my pace, earlier." he said then in his teasing tone, that tone that made Eddy melt inside. "Because it means we have more time for this." 
"Oh Bretty." Eddy moaned into his mouth, their tongues, soft and hot, together in their slow dance. When he looked to the left he could just see them in the mirror, kissing, sucking, loving. It made him harder still. 
Brett pulled his t-shirt up and Eddy raised his hands up obediently so it could slide off and join the little pile of clothes on the ground. Then Brett's mouth moved down, down until he took Eddy's nipple into his mouth and sucked. 
"Ah!" Eddy groaned, the sound loud in the small space. 
"You like that?" Brett whispered hoarsely. Brett's eyes were on his the whole time as he tugged at his belt, at his fly, sliding his jeans and underwear down gently until he was naked. Then he pushed him into the walk-in shower. 
Now, Eddy had stayed here before, of course, and he had been to this space many times. But everything was so, so different now.
"Oh God, yes." Brett mumbled as he turned on the tap. He stroked Eddy's nipple again and again as he waited for the water to get hot and he was helpless, waiting breathlessly for what Brett would do next. Then Brett picked up a small bottle of soap from the side. 
"I love that you're so hard for me again, already." Brett breathed, and Eddy shivered. Brett's rubbed his hands together to lather the soap and they were on Eddy's back now, soaping, kneading, massaging him gently, making their way slowly to the front until they reached his erection. 
"Ah!" He groaned again as he leaned against the tiled wall, dizzy with arousal, the feeling of Brett's hands soaping him there, cleaning him there, taking him over whole. 
"Now." Brett whispered as he suddenly crouched down to sit on his hunches. "I know I said I wanted to suck you in my bed, but you're just looking a little bit too appetizing, Eddy. I may just have to take you into my mouth here instead."
Oh. 
"O... okay." he managed. Eddy's brain was completely frazzled and his body seemed to be in a vacuum as he leaned against that wall, the hot water fromt the shower cascading over his side, the grouting harsh against his back. He couldn't help but groan loudly when Brett's lips closed around him and he sucked him hard, his hand around the base moving up and down, his tongue flicking over the end again and again until Eddy lost all sense of self, and he shouted as he clawed at the wall and drained himself into his love. 

He must have sunk down somehow, because he was sitting on the floor of the shower cubicle with Brett next to him when he came back down to earth. He smiled at him somewhat dazedly. 
Had he ever been this sated in his life?
"Er. Shall... I... er...."
The question was barely articulated but Brett got it anyway. He smiled and shook his head. 
"Nah. If it's cool with you, I'd rather you do that in the bed, later."
Later. 
Because later, they would still be together and there would still be no one around. He leaned over and kissed Brett's soft lips, the lips that had just done that to him. 
"Anytime you want, my love. Any time."
"Cool." Brett responded with glowy cheeks. He got up and extended his hand. "Now, if you can still move, I'd like to eat some cold sweet and sour sauce and watch a movie with you right by my side."

Andante con BrioOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara