LX (NSFW)

"Oh!" Brett moaned, maybe just ever so slightly too loudly, but hey, who were they kidding anyway?
Brett was hard, and soft, and velvety in his mouth, all at the same time, the tip of his erection like silk against his tongue. He swirled his tongue around it like he had the nipple just now, and Brett moaned again. He bucked his hips up just a little, so his erection moved further into Eddy's mouth. Oh, the feeling of him, inside him like that, so close, so very close to him... it was out of this world. 
Okay, he had this now, he thought. He sucked in his cheeks, his tongue around Brett's velvety tip, and started moving up and down. His left hand went up and found Brett's nipple again, squeezing it softly. 
"Oh, sweet Jesus." Brett groaned. Eddy could feel him building now, could feel his breath speeding up. It wouldn't be long now, and he wasn't going to chicken out, he was going to go all the way to making him come, hard. Up, and down, pushing him a little deeper, as deep as he dared, Brett's little moans egging him on, when suddenly Brett's entire body tensed and he could feel him exploding against the back of his mouth. 
Salty, almost like the sea, slippery, but not in a bad way. Eddy swallowed quickly and sucked again, drawing it out for his love, up and down until he could feel him relax under him. Then he let go, licked his lips and moved up to lie next to him, his own erection still straining against his shorts. 

"Oh, Eddy." Brett whispered after a minute, his voice almost pained. "That was... wow." 
Eddy could feel the proud smile spreading on his face even if Brett couldn't really see it. 
"I'm glad you liked it."
Brett pushed himself up on his elbows very suddenly. 
"I loved it. I can't believe you did that. Had... had you been planning that?"
Eddy nodded. 
"Yeah. Had to work up the balls a bit."
"Wow, well, I'm so glad you did." Brett breathed. "I... I've never come like that before."
He leaned over and kissed Eddy's cheek, and his hand was suddenly on Eddy's chest.
"So for real, thank you, Eddy. Now, speaking of balls..." 
Brett sat up silently and his hand was subtly sliding down Eddy's belly. Eddy couldn't help but shiver again, now that the excitement was flooding his system hard. His erection twinged against his shorts and he suppressed a groan. 
"Bretty, you know you don't have to do anything you don't want to, right?" he said quietly, just making sure, before he could allow himself to lose track of reality. 
"Yeah, I know. But I want to."

But I want to. 
It was four small words but they held the world. Oh my God, was Brett going to...
All thoughts vanished from his mind as Brett's mouth nipped down his belly in turn, and he slammed his hand into his mouth to stop from crying out as Brett pulled down his shorts and his mouth closed around him. 
"Hmm." Brett mumbled, his lips vibrating against Eddy. "I love how hard you are after doing that to me."
Eddy would have said something in return, but the feeling of Brett's mouth around him was so awesome he knew he had to leave his hand in place or people would hear him. The whole campsite would hear him. 
Brett's tongue was soft, but insistent and Eddy tried to keep his pelvis on the mat, because he didn't want Brett to be uncomfortable in any way, but oh, it was hard. He wanted to move so bad, wanted to feel more of that beautiful mouth, wanted to buck into him again and again...  
But then Brett started to move, just like he had a moment ago, and the world stopped turning. 
"Oh." he groaned softly. "Oh, God."
He surrendered to Brett's rhythm, clawing his hands in Brett's hair as he went up and down, up, and down. Oh, fuck, he wasn't going to last, was he?
His breathy tone was a warning, just in case Brett didn't want...
"Imma come, Bretty." 
But Brett didn't stop, no, in fact he sped up even more and Eddy tipped over the edge and came, and came, exploding in a volley of sparks, into a million pieces and then back together again. 

"Hi." Brett said quietly as he came down to earth, the aftershocks still flying through him, his breathing slowing down bit by bit. "That any good?"
He turned to him and drew a shuddering breath. 
"Bretty, that was the absolute best thing in the world. I love you so much."
Brett put his head down on his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck. 
"I love you too, my sweet. Thank you, this was the most awesome surprise anyone's ever had."
Eddy didn't really know what to say to that, but he was guessing aliens could see him beaming from far away planets. 
They were quiet again then, just lying together, fully at peace. In fact, he would have lain there forever, savouring this most perfect of moments, but without warning the fatigue and soreness caught up to him and he couldn't even be asked to put his shorts back on, to get in the sleeping bag, no; he just floated off into sleep instantly with Brett's head safely on his chest, his naked body pressed against him like it was always meant to be.