𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗢?

I'm sorry if I did lie to you... Kakashi

Aira tighten her grip to her sleeves as she and Kakashi came out from the hospital. Kakashi would glance at her every time her grip would get out of hand from nervousness. Aira flinched when some greeted them along the way, Kakashi would wave them off and greets them before going to the other direction which was less crowded.

"You're not into crowds are you..?" Kakashi asked Aira who shakes her head in response "I've been locked up half of my life so I've never been this relief but somehow nerve wracking" she murmurs.

The man smiled and patted her head which unexpectedly made her lean on his touch more, Aira Who's surprise by her sudden action quickly bows down and apologized "I-I'm sorryy!!" She stuttered.

Kakashi sweat drop "Mā, it's fine Aira... No need to panic" he reassures before they resume walking around town "You sure do love head pats" Kakashi comments making Aira red as smoke started to come out from her head.

"I—..." She stuttered once again before sighing, tugging the cloth on her eyes "A friend would do that to me..." she whispers with a slight blush, Kakashi hums as he pause himself in front of a dango shop, smelling the sweet aroma of fresh dangos. Aura glances at the direction he looked at and blinked "Whats that?" She asked while pointing at the dango which were chewed by customers around the area.

"That's a dango... A sweet chewy sticky rice ball" Kakashi answered which Aira looks at him quizzically as he sweat drop at the action "you never had dango, have you?"

The girl shakes her head shyly as she looks away embarrassingly, he looks around and sigh "How about you stay on that bench over there while I go inside and buy something for ya, promise me that you won't wonder around" he said while sticking out his pinky, Aira smiled and wraps her pinky to his "promise" she said softly making Kakashi pat her head and motion her to go which she did.

Kakashi chuckle and headed inside the store.

Aira fiddles with her fingers nervously, she would glance up to the crowds in front of her before tilting her head back to the ground to avoid any suspiciousness from people she never met. Just like her Code-nii would advice if she ever would go outside with Delta.

"I miss Code-nii... I wonder if he feels the same way.." she murmurs sadly as she moves her fingertips to the necklace around her neck, a small silver engraved falcon tangling around the silver string that kept it from falling. She clutched it and let out a deep sigh.

"What's with sigh?" She flinch and quickly looks beside her and sees Kakashi holding out two dangos on both of his hands as he gave one stick to Aira who slowly took it and cautiously stared at it.

She glances at Kakashi who she caught pulling his mask in slowmo, until she fully saw his face before everything went back to normal as she blurted out "you have a nice beauty mark" The man looks at her in full surprise "eh?"

"Eh?" Aira tilted her head.

"Ehhhh?" Kakashi sweat drop.

Aira looks at his face before bursting into laughter causing for him to be in a flabbergasting state "you're funny, Lord Sixth" She says with a small smile before looking at her dango stick "I never laugh so genuinely before..." she whispers as her heart swells in such delight, feeling that she have accomplish something.

Kakashi hid his smile as he patted her head "Call me Kakashi..." he said before a glint of happiness in his eyes "From now your, Hatake Aira..." She looks at him with her mouth in agape.

"welcome to the family Aira...." he said.