𝗗𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥

"Such a lonely sight..."

"Mō! Naruto! Come back here!" A young woman the age of 25 yells as she sees the blonde whiskers running away from her, snickering.

"Gomen, Kiyoko—neesan! But I need to go! Kakashi—sensei called for a meeting!" Naruto exclaims as he disappears from her sight causing her to sigh "That boy... Giving me such headache. Kushina—san, What am I going to do with your son?" She muttered before smiling.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Naruto sat beside Aira, who's sleeping peacefully on her bed as Shikamaru and Sai looking at Naruto who's slightly devastated. The Hokage looks at Aira as he slowly caress her soft pale skin that reminded him of someone.

"So she's really neesan daughter..." Naruto muttered sadly, feeling nostalgic.

Shikamaru smiled sadly, remembering the enthusiastic woman who would somehow play shogi with him when Asuma wasn't around. She would often beat him and could give him tips. Oh, how he missed the feeling.

Aira began to stir on her sleep causing the men to grunt slightly, Naruto glance at Shikamaru and Sai "Leave us for a moment.." Shikamaru looks at him at hesitantly but the desperation that Naruto is looking at him, he couldn't help but to turn around and left with Sai.

"I'm glad you're awake.." Naruto's voice rings to her ears as her eyes shot wide open but she notices her eye sight was dark making her guess that her eyes was covered by a cloth.

"Who are you..?" Aira ask softly, tightening her fist at the blanket. Naruto looks at her and chuckles softly "No need to tense up... I'm not going to hurt you"

Aira slightly shift uncomfortably "I promise..." He said, Aira pulled her hand out in front of Naruto "Promise?" She shows her pinky which Naruto snicker at the action but do it anyway. After all, Naruto remembers this gestures a long time ago.

Naruto wraps his pinky with hers as she could feel his smile brighting up the room "Promise!" He exclaims happily before she felt him untying the cloth that was covering her eyes.

Her ocean blue eyes stare at his blue ones, she immediately looks away from his gaze shyly with her cheeks dusted pink. Naruto smiled softly patted her head "You really reminded me of your mother!" He exclaims. Aira looks at him in agape "you know my mother..?"

Naruto looks at her "Of course! She lives here a long time ago!" Aira mentally face palm at the obvious answer and how she made herself embarrass "Oh right... But, why are you doing here? Aren't I suppose to be in—"

"That won't be needed. Because from now on, you'll be staying here in our village under my protection" Naruto said happily before introducing himself.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto and I'm the head of This Village.." Aira sends him a soft smile "I'm Aira..."