𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧

"Aira..... You may not understand this now but you'll understand it to the future. Protect your comrades at all cause,your father and I are so proud to have a strong girl like you...

Revenge isn't always the answer. Remember..."

Aira squirm to Mitsuki's hold "Sensei!" He alerted as Aira's wrist glowed. Then a kanji engraved at her wrist causing them to widen their eyes "Li...Light?"

Sarada read out loud as the bleeding stop.

They all looked up to see Kawaki holding his palm out infront of Garō who was breathing heavily from pain and... fear.

"I warned you,didn't I?" Kawaki said in a monotone as he look intensely at him.

"I said you'd lose much more than your chin this time. With that.... You even hurt Aira" Mitsuki immediately held Aira tightly.

Garō began to tremble "W-Wait... Please" he started to sweat in bullets as the team below them notice the tension between the two.

Garō rage in fear as he pleaded Kawaki for forgiveness "I'm sorry for what I did! Stop!"

He eyes looks everywhere but his eyes always landed on the palm of Kawaki's hand where the Karma is located. He breathes heavily and heavily until he can't feel anything but fear.

Kawaki opens his mouth causing him to breath more as he trembles in fear "your breath stinks,pig"

A tear drops from Garō's eye before a ginormous red blast blasted him.

"Everyone! Get away from here!" Konohamaru shouted in panic.

"We don't have enough time!" Sarada shouted.

Aira shot her eyes open before jumps away from Mitsuki grasp and held Boruto's arm causing him to look at her "W-wha-"

Aira's wrist glowed before she pulled his hand out with hers infront of them. Sarada and the others widen their eyes and went infront of Boruto and Aira to avoid the explosion.

Then everything in the area exploded and was destroyed by the impact of Kawaki's Karma.

Dust surrounds the forest as the blast has finally stopped. Everyone gasp as the remaining as of Garō was his legs.

Kawaki landed softly in the ground while Koji and Delta was clearly unimpressed by the event.

"Looks like it was true about him having reached Phase Three" Koji said causing Delta to chuckle.

"That Kawaki,obliterating those bothersome Leaf Shinobi as well! He's impressive" Delta said in a unsurprise tone.

Koji eyes Aira "Look closely,Delta"

Kawaki turns around and glared "Seems he's just as impressive" Koji finishes.

Boruto exhaustedly sigh as Aira mask started to crack little by little. Sarada and Mitsuki eyes before her mask cracks,revealing her natural face.

Her pale skin really suits her blue ocean eyes. Konohamaru looks around before looking at two who's infront of them.

'The girl made a protection barrier again while Boruto absorbs the attack. Why did she protect us?' Konohamaru thought while eyeing Aira.

"You bastard... For someone who says he knows nothing about Karma,you sure have a pretty good command of it" Kawaki said sarcastically causing Aira to grunt in reply.

Boruto denied exhaustedly "I have no clue! I don't understand anything that's going on! This girl just pulled my hand out with hers and it immediately just absorbs it,how will I know?!"