𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗘

"You're loved,Aira..."

Team 7 plus Sumire and Nue stare at Aira's peaceful figure as she slept soundly. Sumire cleaned her wound when she suddenly slept on Mitsuki's arms as they fixed and somehow replaced all the broken things she made.

"I wish I could do something to help her...." Sumire said as Nue jumps from her shoulder and landed on Aira's chest and snuggle before making noise in agreement.

Boruto chuckles "It seems like Nue started to like her,huh?" Sumire smiles softly and nodded before one of the scientists that guards the whole place came with some food tray.

"Thank you..." Sumire said as the scientist bow and left.

Mitsuki stare at Aira before looking at Sumire "It's best if we leave her alone for awhile. She needs a lot of rest,in a moment we need to visit the other one. He may be awake"

The three agrees which Nue sat up and walks to Sumire shoulder "Let's go?" Sumire pushes the food tray and headed towards Kawaki's room.

Sarada headed in the different direction as she will be assisting the other people in security.

Kawaki gasp heavily as he woke up with the same nightmare before staring at his palm "Why can't I use it at a time like this?!" Then he looks everywhere for a plan to get out.

"Damn it... I can't be locked up like this right now!" He cuss before his door was unlocked and open revealing Boruto,Mitsuki and Sumire whom pushes the food tray towards him.

"Oh it's you guys." Kawaki said

Sumire looks at him "We've brought you some food. Though it might be difficult to eat while being handcuffed" She said which Boruto apologize "Sorry about all of this,we can't let someone who might suddenly rampage roam freely. You're gonna have to be like that for a bit."

Kawaki stare at the food in the tray before Sumire started to give him some food which he pushes the food tray causing Sumire stumble down which Mitsuki caught her with ease.

"Are you alright?" Mitsuki said

"Y-Yes..." Sumire said

Boruto furiously ran towards Kawaki and grabs him by the shoulder "Hey,you bastard! What do you think you're doing?!" He said angrily

"It's poisoned or something,right? I'm not eating that." Kawaki said back as they both glare at eachother

Sumire looks at him worriedly "No way! We wouldn't poison you!"

Kawaki started to complain "Where am I? Where are you keeping Aira?! What are you trying to do by keeping us here?"

"We're not trying to do anything! But we can't just release someone we know nothing about!" Boruto said in anger as he tighten his hold causing Kawaki to wince.

"Boruto!" Mitsuki warns

"S-Sorry,I didn't mean to!" Boruto apologize causing Kawaki to look at him.

Sumire spoke "This is the advanced technology lab. We conduct research on Scientific Ninja Tools here. We have no intention of causing you or Aira—chan,don't worry"

Boruto looks at her in surprise "Class rep!"

Sumire grunts "But he must be feeling uneasy about being confined. We also told Aira that right? And she has no intention of escaping. Maybe we have to do the same to him" Boruto sigh and looked at Kawaki.

"Anyway,please just bear with all of this for the time being... Aira—chan is fine,if you're wondering. She's resting after some unimportant events happen to her"