𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆....
𝒂𝒎 𝑰..?

name: Aria

name: Aria

face claim: Ririka from Kakegurui

age: 4 - 11 - 15

date of birth: march 16

height: 5'3

clan: unknown

status: alive

relatives:
Jigen (adopted brother)
unnamed mother (decease)
unnamed father (alive)
unnamed clan members (decease)

kekkei Genkai: unknown

normal wear

don't mind the adult design but the girl who's sitting

ninja wear

(except the number 3)

Aria is the last heir of her mother's clan. She was found in someone's doorstep before Jigen found her and took her under his wings. She has white silky long hair with dark blue tips at the end of her hair.

Aria's hobbies are to read books and spar with Code whom only showed up to her if needed. She has anti social attitude but with a high pride in her blood.

She would often visit Kawaki in his cell and talk about nonsense things which Kawaki avoids but secretly listens to it. Aria is a shy and timid girl who would trust people by their attitude.

She never liked spoiled and prideful kids. She would often heard about the Hidden Leaf Village and their new generation which she probably be pissed off.

She has a huge scar which was bandaged in her left arms by Konoha Shinobis who was clearly drunk and attacked her by recognizing someone.

"You... I'll kill you!" Aria gasp in horror as he lunged himself towards her with a kunai in his hands.

Aria covers herself and felt a immeasurable pain as the kunai slashes her arm which protected her face. She screams in pain as the four shinobis continues to bruise her body.

Then someone came and rescued her which was Code "Oi! What are you doing with my brat? I'm the only one who could mess with her. You bastards!"

Because of that night, She became insomniac and sworn herself that she never trusted shinobis especially from the Hidden Leaf. Code killed the four shinobis while Aira cling herself at his warmth.

"Code-nii..." Code hums in reply as they walk deeper into the forest to go home. The four year old girl tighten her hold at his hand which made him glance at the girl.

"Why did they attack me?" She muttered quietly but quite loud and clear for Code to hear as he sigh.

"I don't know brat but they mess with the wrong girl" He whispers the last part as they finally arrived at the hideout.