𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

"I'm sorry Aira but this will keep you safe..." Monitors and tubes are everywhere in the room as little Aira swing her legs back and forth,wondering what they're doing.

Aira turned to Delta who held an injection "This will make you sleep peacefully for awhile" She said which made the child tilted her head.

"Eh? But I still need to speak with Kawaki-kun later..." She pouted which Delta smile weakly

"Don't worry. We'll do the same to him.." Aira grunts from the pain as the injection has inserted towards her skin as she started to get sleepy.

"Delta-nii.. I don't feel so good" she mutters as she started to yawn. Little Kawaki came into a view and widen his eyes.

"Aira! What the hell did you do to her?!" Kawaki ask in panic as he tried to ran towards Aira who smiled tiredly at him before shutting her eyes close and went into a deep sleep.

Kawaki was carried by Koshin and started to walk away from the room as Kawaki struggles "No! I want to see her! Let me down!"

Inside the room,Delta stroke Aira's hair before pecking her forehead lovingly "I promise you... I'll protect you until my last breath"

Aira felt her mind was floating. She was hidden and asleep all her life in order to protect Kawaki,that was her brother's favor afterall. In her tube,her face was never seen at all as her mask was making her face kept.

Kawaki stare blankly at the shinobis infront of him as he held Aira securely in his arms. He landed softly to the ground and glared.

"Who the hell are you all?" Kawaki ask and held Aira bridal style as the girl in his arm is still in a deep sleep.

"Trackers from Kara?" He continues.

A blonde boy with whiskers interrupted him "Trackers? No! We're-" Konohamaru interrupted him.

"Sorry,I'm Konohamaru Sarutobi. A shinobi from the Land Of Fire,from the Hidden Leaf Village" He calmly said and eyes Aira,Kawaki notice which he narrows his eyes.

In a safe distance,the man named Koji has been seeing the commotion calmly before a woman arrived and step beside him with her cape swinging in the air.

She smiles "You're always so expressive,Koji. You look annoyed that I'm here,I'm so offended!" She said sarcastically causing Koji to glance at her then to the Leaf shinobis.

"Always a pleasure,Delta. Though,I don't recall inviting you here" he said in a monotone.

Delta looks at him with a glare "Just so you know,I have Jigen's permission. I came to see what could be taking you so long"

Koji smirks "I'm disappointed that you so little trust in me" Delta rolled her eyes and ask "That aside,why is Kawaki awake? He even brought Aira! Why are you just standing back and watch this situation unfold?! What happened to that Outer,Ao?"

"Ao's Dead"

Delta widen her eyes "He's dead? Then isn't that all the more reason to go out there?" She was answered by silence which made her sigh.

She then smirk "if you're not going to make a move then I'll help you out since my little Aira is in the hands of Kawaki" Koji looks at her "You brought an outer with you?"

Delta then looks at the situation "Yeah.. I summoned Garō,just consider me a spectator but if he ever lay a finger to Aira. He'll be dead"

"Yare yare... That simpleton?" He said in monotone.