Chapter 27 pt.2

That night even though Mr.Fa told us not to celebrate quite yet, we ended up doing so anyways. Myself, the BTS members, and also TXT, were at the Borahae Entertainment office. A very drunk Bang PD and Kyong joined as well. We just wanted to celebrate a new beginning, not only our career but our lives.

Half way through our celebration we got a huge unexpected surprise. We saw people coming through the door and it turned out to be Ben, Jason, Elaine, and Nari. Bang PD wanted to surprise us with their return. Then had to come to Seoul because they are going to have to testify at the trial tomorrow. Not only was Bang PD wrongfully terminated, we all were.

Minnie showed up a little after, Seokjin was crying tears of joy he was finally with his wife again. So yes, there were definitely a lot of tears happiness. It was more happy tears than anything.

The next morning we were exhausted but full of anxiety due to the court trial. I was in the room with Namjoon as I was helping him with his tie.

"Don't be nervous, after this trial everything should go back to normal." He assured.

"I really hope so. I just want everything to go back to normal before the baby arrives." I said.

He chuckled. "Do we have a name picked out for her?" He said.

"Yes." I said, bossy like. "I told you the other night while we were laying down."

He sighed. "You know you can't tell me anything while I'm half asleep." He pouted.

I laughed. "Fine, I'll tell you but I'm telling you in your ear because I don't want anyone to know yet. You better not say anything king of spoilers." I said while making him laugh.

"I promise." He said.

I leaned into his ear and whispered her name. He then smirked at me. "Are you sure?? Where did you hear a name like that???" He asked.

"I heard it a long time ago and I've always liked it. Kinda reminds me of "Namjooning" in a way." I said making him laugh.

"Come on let's go we can be late." He said while patting my behind causing me to jump.

"Yes sir."

Jungkook drove Namjoon and I to the courthouse early this morning. It was now 7 something and our trial starts at 8:30 AM. As he was parking our car, I looked out the window and my stomach immediately started doing somersaults.

"Why are there news cameras by the entrance?!" I yelled.

Namjoon and Jungkook looked out the window to see what I talking about. They honestly looked not as surprised as I did.

"Mr.Yang most likely did this for the publicity." Jungkook said.

"He's probably making some sob story thinking the public will feel sorry for him." Namjoon added.

I started getting really nervous. "I don't want to do this anymore." I said, while taking a deep breath.

"Y/N?? You have to do this. Jungkook and I are going to with you the whole time. Also the others are in there waiting for us." Namjoon assured me.

We eventually got out the car after they calmed me down a bit. As we walked closer towards the entrance we were met by Mr.Fa.

"Did you see our little presents??" Mr.Fa said, while pointing to the direction of the news cameras.

"Sir, why are they here?" I asked.

"This is all Yangs doing. You should of seen that bastard earlier making a fool of him self.." He said, while shaking his head." Now!!! We are all going to walk inside now. I know it's going to be hard but please ignore the reporters. Do not say a word!" He explained.