32 : scaredy cat

" SCAREDY CAT "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

2 more days pass by slowly and Jiseol was in the middle of trying to sleep when the door opened and out went the guards once again. The past 2 days, no one else had visited her. It was boring but it gave her time to think and clear her head. She admits that there was even a time she was so bored to the point she was about to start a conversation with the guards guarding her.

Jiseol opened her eyes, immediately seeing two figures; Prince Yeosang looking fresh and elegant as ever and....

"Sannie!" The lass instantly sprung up from the single bed that was sitting in the corner of the cell, slipping her hand past the bars and connected it with San's.

"My sweet, I am so sorry it took almost four days before we could get you out. I'm sorry I brought you into this mess-"

"Ah! Okay, okay! I'll let her out first then you can continue your lovey-dovey reunion once you get her out of here." Yeosang interrupted, watching the couple with a small smile on his face. "Don't bring her here again, San. It's dangerous for the both of you." The prince then fumbles with the bunch of keys and unlocks the cell. "It was really nice meeting you, Eris. I only wish you and San the best. I'm glad you two got to know each other."

"Thank you, Yeosang. I'll never forget you and this act of kindness you did." Jiseol bowed. "Oh and before I leave and maybe never see you again, I have something to tell you."

Yeosang looked at San. "Tell the guards they're dismissed, their duty is over. Order from Prince Yeosang."

San bowed his head slightly before leaving.

Jiseol then leaned towards Yeosang's ear. "This will be a little hard to believe and I'm not sure if you already know, but Princess Yuri is not who she really is. Her real name is Nam Jiyoung, my sister. My name is Nam Jiseol if that would help. She was stolen when my parents were killed 5 years ago and claimed she was trained in another kingdom. We have limited time so that's all I can say but that's basically the summary of it."

The prince looked taken aback which confirmed Jiseol's guess that he might've not known. Yeosang mentally took note on investigating further to somehow rid his apparently non-blood sister. He didn't want to be king but he didn't want to get killed either. This bit of information Eris provided him was a big help for Yuri's downfall.

"Thank you...."

"No worries. Thank you once again, Yeosang. San and I will get going now." For the last time, Jiseol bows before leaving.