19 : a new beginning

" A NEW BEGINNING "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Time never really was important to Choi San. It simply was insignificant to him since everyday felt repetitive. He'd wake up, train, hangout with his friends, train again then sleep. But ever since he met Nam Jiseol, it all changed. He seemed to be more impatient than usual, wanting to do something every second of the day for it to pass by quickly until it landed on a crescent moon.

It has been like that ever since they met but this time around, it was different. Last crescent moon was when they had their first kiss. Something more intimate than just hugging, kissing the temple or wrapping their pinkies around each other's. San found it way too hard to leave her that night and wanted to see her again. But then again, they are just two unfortunate lovers than got lucky enough to meet each other.

After waiting for what felt like eternity, it was finally another crescent moon. Tonight was a misty night in Aurora Kingdom. Princess Yuri sat by a window, admiring the sky trying to cool down from sitting through almost a 2-hour meeting about her despised crowned prince brother's coronation in 6 months.

As usual, the stars were twinkling and the moon was gleaming, the fog setting the mood by making it hazy. It was peaceful for a while, not until Yuri saw movement from below. She looked down only to see a familiar silhouette. Is that.....Choi San? The assassin? Oh but he wasn't just any assassin.....at least to her. He was a young and handsome assassin, not that the others weren't, he was just simply different from them.

From his keen, passionate eyes, his sharp facial features, his body proportions and most of all his dedication and skill for his job, it attracted her. There was no doubt Choi San was a handsome and talented man. Besides being one of the royalties, as someone who had a small liking for him, it was only normal for Yuri to suspect what he was doing out so late. She doesn't remember any schedule given to them.

Her eyes narrowed as it focused on the lad's figure. As if on time, one of the princess' personal guards passed by her. She grabbed his hand, "Follow him discreetly and report back afterwards."

Jiseol's laugh resonated as she held her stomach in her hands, already starting to hurt. She was laughing at something San said while he stared at her with pure fondness. He always wished for moments like this to last forever.

After a good few minutes of letting all the laughter out, Jiseol finally calmed down as a sudden thought occurred to her. She wasn't able to share her dream with San last time because of their first kiss so why not now?

"I had a dream one night. It was a really good one."

"Oh? Care to tell me about it?"