|8|

Before this story begins, I want to say thank you once again to Casually an Idiot on Quotev for giving me fanart!! Every time I look at it it makes me smile and think of you, so thank you for putting a smile on my face and making the effort to draw something for me! :D

--------------- 

Shopping with Noodles was certainly an experience.

For one thing, he was like a curious child, pointing things out and asking you what they were for. Products ranging from toilet paper, to just simple foods like a strawberry. You're pretty sure he was just messing with you, but if you were being honest, it was rather cute to see him in awe and laughing about the shelved products, even if it did make him look a little crazy. For another, he was- well, what you could say eccentric.

"We're getting him."

You slap a hand to your face as Noodles smiles at you, holding up a package of ramen. His smile was anything but jovial, however, filled with pure animosity for the... item in his hands.

"Really?" His face is stoic, hardened, with his eyebrows furrowed together in a fierce and angry expression. He doesn't say anything, merely thrusting the package of spicy ramen into your face.

"Yes, and I'm going to boil him for calling me a mistake."

You can't say anything, too at loss for words as he shoves the package into the shopping cart.

Sure, any reasonable person would be mad if someone had called them a mistake, but this was a piece of literal ramen. Ramen that you are very quite sure isn't sentient in any way and was just manufactured by a company. Do ramen even have the ability to communicate? Were all ramens sentient? With all these questions swimming through your mind, you don't have the guts to satiate your curiosity by asking him. You're sure that Noodles would begin to berate you about ramen rights and how much of an 'ignorant fool' you were.

And even if he didn't say anything like that, you don't think you want to dive down into that path in case you actually had been eating sentient beings this whole time. Your whole depiction of reality has already been crushed when he suddenly appeared in your bowl, and you don't need another reason to question your sanity or have an existential crisis.

At this point, you're pretty sure you're having an ongoing crisis with all this stress that's been eating at you. You let out a long, drawn out sigh as Noodles chucks his questionable brethren that he seems to be having bad blood with into the cart.

You think that's going to be the last of it, now that Noodles is calmly staring at the items in the cart, as if he were accessing if they were perfectly reasonable items he could use to cook with. Unfortunately, after a moment, he snaps his head back up to glare at all the packaged ramen.

He points an angry finger at them all, eyes brimming with hate and malice. "You little fuckers," he growls, fuming. He grabs the handles of the cart, steering it back towards them. "That's it, you're all dead."

You can only stand, watching him in absurdity as he runs a hand through all the ramen packages, clearing the entire aisle. You pinch the bridge of your nose as he triumphantly smiles, happy that all the ramen were in the cart. The pure look of satisfaction on his face, though rather adorably hilarious, is quite troubling, considering he was trying to get you to buy his brethren and most likely have you slurp them up.

You involuntarily shiver.

You don't know what to think right now; is he being delusional? Can he actually hear the ramen packages speaking to him? Have you been living a lie and have been eating small, sentient ramen beings? Well whatever it was, one thing was for certain.