Prerna and Eeshwar

Start from the beginning

Suhasini: Details podhum de.. Matter ku vaa..

Prerna: Eeshwar came in his car.. He took me home as I fainted from fever.. I kissed him in half sleep thinking it was dream.. I ran away in the morning as I remembered it was real.. I got freaked out..

Suhasini: woah woah.. Adhuku nu ivlo vegama?? Sari mela Sollu...

Prerna: Mela Enna solla??

Suhasini: konnuruven.. I know you guys are dating..

Prerna: We are not dating..

Suhasini: then??

Prerna: I ran away from his home when I realized that he was very rich.. Someone out of my league..

He thought that I stole something from him. In actuality, I didn't.. I lost my diary in his home in hurry..

I came to meet you in Hospital when you got injured.. But I ran away as I saw him.. I was escaping from him from time to time..

But he found me the day I came to give you the dress... Few guards tried to abduct me.. He saved me from them..

Suhasini: Enna maraikure indha edathule??? Yean voice koraiyudhu??

Prerna: He kissed me and told.. He always give everything back..

Suhasini: Annanuku thappadha Thambi..

Prerna: Enna???

Suhasini: Onnum illa baby.. You continue..

Prerna: He is keep on bullying me from then.. Andha diary enaku romba mukkiyam.. Thara matran.. Diary veanumna vaa vaa nu solli meet panna kupdran..

Suhasini: what?? Is he bullying you?? I will inform Adi.. You don't worry..

Prerna: Veandom veandom.. He is just being casual.. Matha badi he is very good at heart.. Treats me well..

Suhasini: oh.... Apdi pogudha??

Why do you think he is running behind you??

Prerna: why??

Suhasini: My dear brother-in-law is in love with you..

Prerna: Don't play.. He never said something seriously..

Suhasini: Enga veetu ambalainga konjam apdi dhaan..

Prerna: oh unga veetu ambalaingala??

Suhasini: Enna voice yerudhu?? I'm still angry with you..

Prerna: Sorry your highness I didn't inform you beforehand.. I got panicked and he was your brother-in-law.. What if you think that I misuse our friendship??

Suhasini: nee oru paithyam Prerna... I will be more happy to have you as my sister-in-law..

Prerna: in your dreams.. Nee nenaikure maari illa naanga...

Suhasini: oh.. Pinna edhuku Eeshwar queen Mom kitte kalyanathe pathi pesanum??

Prerna: Don't muddle my head di.. enaku en diary vandha podhum...

Sari.. Nee Sollu.. When did you become this smart?? Love pathi ellam advice tharingale...

Suhasini: He he he he he... Love is a crazy thing... I never thought that I would fall in love with someone after whatever happened with Manohar..

Only after Adi's arrival in my life, I understood the value of love.. And what is to be loved.. His eyes literally reaches the depth of my heart.. He looks at me like I'm this world's most valuable treasure.. He never hurts me.. He would kill anyone to be with me..

He made me feel like a woman.. I love him with every cell in my body..

Don't lie.. I know you like him.. You are blushing from the moment I mentioned Eeshwar's name..

-------

PM office..

Adi: Spill the beans dear Brother...

Eeshwar: Brother... what do you want me to say??

Adi: I don't have much time.. It would be better if you hurry.. Or else I would call our Mother and inform your little rendezvous with your Sister-in-law's friend..

Eeshwar: I thought to say this sooner...

He then explained how they met.. Excluding intimate moments..

Eeshwar: I love her Brother..

Adi: Did you propose??

Eeshwar: Nope.. She is running away from me like a deer..

Adi: Find out if she likes you in return.. Then carry on with your proposal..

Eeshwar: I'm also trying to learn that brother..

Do anni know??

Adi: Yes... I told her..

Eeshwar: Prerna is going to kill me..

Adi: interesting.. Does she get angry with you??

Eeshwar: yeah whenever I play with her or tease her..

Adi: Does she come back and talk to you??

Eeshwar: yes.. She is calling me back these days.. We are quite comfortable with each other..

Adi: Give her sometime.. She will say her mind out..

Eeshwar: Wow brother... Are you saying that she likes me??

Adi: May be.. I don't know..

Eeshwar: Anyways I'm happy.. you never talked with me anything personal like this.. Now you are giving me relationship advice..

Thanks to Anni..

Adi: partially true.. She is the one who is keeping me rooted to this world..

-------

Kala and Manohar's wedding news was announced.

Suhasini: They are really getting married..

Adi: What?? Do you have any issues with that??

Suhasini: why would I?? Epdiyo pogatum..

Still its a pity that Manohar is marrying her.. Even after knowing that she cheated on him.. I really wonder why..

Adi: There are so many things in this world you don't understand.. Money and fame can make someone to do anything..

Suhasini: oh... 

Adi: Andha amul baby ku paavam paakadhe kadichuruven..

She smiled...

Suhasini: Paaka matten..

Adi: we have to attend an event tomorrow.. City oda ella elites um varuvanga... Keep yourself free in the evening...

Suhasini: what kind of event is that??

Adi: charity donation..

Suhasini: oh...

Adi: we will also be donating..

Suhasini: okay I will be ready...

He kissed her in her forehead and left for office..

Suhasini had some ominous feeling about this event.

*Author's Note: Hello folks, Sorry for not updating yesterday.. I had some issues with wattpad.. All resolved now.. Thankfully I didn't have meetings today..

Thanks to all those who understand and wait for me.. Love you all..

Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha votes podunga.. Comments pannunga..