Emma pursed her lips. "Enough sneaking around. If your mom has a problem with me walking you to a school bus, I am more than happy to have that chat."

"You're really brave. We'll definitely need that for Operation Cobra. Speaking of -- do you think we need code names?"

"Isn't 'cobra' our code name?"

"That's the mission. I mean us. I need something to call you."

"Oh. Um, well, why don't you just call me Emma for now?"

"Okay. Well then, I'll see you later, Emma."

Henry got on the bus and the bus drove off.

As Emma and Nevaeh turned to walk down the street, Graham's cop car pulled up next to them.

"What's with the siren?" Emma asked.

"It's so hard to get your attention," Graham replied.

"Well, you got it. Are you arresting me again?"

Nevaeh frowned. "You don't have reason to arrest her."

"I'm thanking you," Graham said. "The both of you. For your help finding that coma patient. We all owe you a depth of gratitude."

"Well, what do I get?" Emma asked. "Accommodation? Key to the city?"

"How about a job? I could use a deputy."

"Thank you, but I have a job."

"As a bail bondsperson? There's not much of that going on here."

"I don't see a lot of sheriffing going on around here, either."

"Well, here's your chance to see it up close. There's dental? Why don't you think about it? And stay awhile."

GRANNY'S DINER

Emma and Nevaeh sat at a table near the entrance. Ruby served Emma a cocoa and Nevaeh a mug of tea.

"Thank you," Emma and Nevaeh said.

Regina entered the diner and sat with Emma and Nevaeh. "How was your walk with Henry? That's right -- I know everything. But relax. I don't mind."

"You don't?" Emma asked.

"No. Because you no longer worry me, Miss Swan. You see, I did a little digging into who you are. And what I found out was quite soothing. It all comes down to the number seven."

"Seven?"

"It's the number of addresses you've had in the last decade. Your longest in anywhere was two years. Really, what did you enjoy so much about Tallahassee?"

"If you were wondering, I did find a place here in town."

"I know. With Miss Blanchard. How long is your lease? Oh, wait. You don't have one. You see my point? In order for something to grow, Miss Swan, it needs roots. And you? Don't have any. People don't change. They only fool themselves into believing they can."

"You don't know me."

"No, I think I do. All I ask, is as you carry on your transient life, you think of Henry and what's best for him. Perhaps consider a clean break. It's going to happen anyway. Enjoy your cocoa. Enjoy your tea."

Regina got up and left the diner. Emma went to stand and spilled her cocoa all over her shirt. Ruby walked over and handed her a cloth.

"Oh!" Emma cried. "Really?"

"Eesh," Ruby commented.

"Do you have a laundry room I can use?"

"Mmhmm!"