Silence Before the Storm

Billy, Jane, Julie, Samantha followed Liam to find there boat. " There it is! Not a large one but quite within out budget." Exclaimed Liam. "But there aren't any life suits" said Julie with deep concern in her eyes. " Oh! Julie come on this boat is not Titanic nor are we going to hit an iceberg ."snapped Jane. "Ah! I think the Pacific Ocean is not that dangerous Julie. "said Samantha. " You people are ruining the mood of the trip", said Liam. "Tell her!!! She's the one who started it all!" yelled Jane pointing at Julie. Julie rolled eyes and got in the boat. "Just forget about her, you know how she is.", whispered Samantha in Julie's ears.

After all of them get on board, they start sailing towards the North. Liam had brought a recorder and started playing loud music.

"Play Justin Bieber!!!! I love his songs", exclaimed Jane. "No! Play Eminem!!", exclaimed Samantha.

"Bieber!!!", yelled Jane.

"No! Eminem!", shouted Samantha.

"Bieber"

"Eminem"

"Okay! Okay! Let's have a vote", suggested Billy.

"All who wants Bieber put your hands up!"

Jane's hand shot up in the air. Along with Jane Billy also put up his hands.

"Okay, now Eminem"

Samantha's hand shot up in the air this time. Along with Samantha Liam also put up his hand.

"Great!! Now it's 2-2", exclaimed Samantha.

"Julie, you didn't put your hand up for either of the choices "pointed Billy.

"Yes Julie now you are the only one who can sort this out.", said Liam.

" You guys are destroying the serenity of the place, listen to the sound of the waves, hear the sea gulls chirping, look for dolphins, these are much better than listening to Bieber or Eminem", said Julie softly with her eyes still focused at the endless ocean.

"There she goes..", said Jane rolling her eyes.

"Jane, Samantha you listen to Justin Bieber and Eminem all the time. We are on a trip, it is supposed to be different from our normal life, how is it supposed to be relaxing we you listen to the same old music's, exclaimed Julie.

🎼 You were the shadow to my light

Did you feel us. ...

Another star you fade away. 🎼

Everyone stared at Liam.

"What!!! This was getting serious "exclaimed Liam.

"Great idea dude!!! At least everyone loves Alan Walker and it's also very soothing, so it won't destroy the serenity of the place,

Right Julie?", said Billy.

"Yes", said Julie.

Jane and Samantha agreed too.

"Should have brought my fishing rod.", exclaimed Liam.

"So that a shark can suck us in", joked Samantha.

"Do you guys have anything to eat! I am starving", exclaimed Jane.

The group laughed, joked, sang and ate. Nobody realized that there had already spend 3 hours in the ocean.