The Merry Ride

"Come on Sam!! how long are you going to take? Aren't you done yet?", shouted Billy a tall and sturdy boy with black hair and blue eyes. "Coming", answered Samantha. Today the brother and the sister are going boating with their friends. Billy has been waiting for the last thirty minutes for his sister to get ready. He, himself was wearing a plain grey T-shirt and black shorts. Billy was also wearing his lucky red cap. " Samantha Young!! Come out now, I am done waiting", yelled Billy. " I am counting till 10,if you don't come out I am leaving you." "1.., 2...,3..." The adjacent door flung opened and Samantha came out. Samantha was an average height, slim girl with red hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a multi-colored stripped sleeveless top and white shorts with a hair braided. "What took you so long?", asked her brother. " Oh! I was just confused of what to do with my hair", answered Sam. She looked upon her brother with a confusing look on her face and said, "you know that red doesn't go with either black or grey." "Yeah, I know but it's my lucky cap". answered Billy. " We are getting late let's go, the others must me waiting , and I would not like to annoy Jane because of your fault "said Billy with a frown on his face. "Ok!!! Fine I tell her that I was late." said Sam while rolling her eyes.

The brother and the sister left the house with their backpacks. They were supposed to meet their friends near the California dock. " You guys are again late!!"exclaimed Jane a tall and dark skinned girl with bushy hair and hazel eyes as soon as Sam and Billy reached the dock. "My fault. Sorry" said Samantha raising her hand in defeat. "Fine let's go, now" said Liam excitedly a tall boy and muscular boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Samantha ran to her best friend Julie who was standing near the edge of the dock facing the sea. Samantha hugged Julie tightly. " Urrr... Sam, I can't breathe", said Julie choking. Julie was Samantha's best friend. Julie was a short girl with a brown pixie haircut and green eyes. " Where's our boat", asked Billy. " Oh! Come on, it's right over there. Be fast I don't want to waste a one more moment." Said Liam.

The five of them were friends since childhood. Now all of them are students of California University.

Billy Young was what people call a tech guru. Any problem related to your cell phone or computer all you have to do is contact Billy Young. He is available 24 x 7 for anyone who needs help for related to technology. But Billy was a very simple lad, a very protective brother and every one's favorite, while Samantha Young was a fashion guru, quite opposite to her brother not very good at studies and was loud and boastful. The only two people to whom she would listen to was her brother Billy and her best friend Julie. Now, speaking of Julie Scott, she was a girl who had very qualities a person could ask for in a friend. Julie was an extremely intelligent gi like Billy was always ready to help anyone only that her area of expertise is not restricted to technology. She was a quiet and shy but she was the best. Her qualities made her quite famous. Now Jane Coleman was quite jealous of Julie. Frankly speaking she was the mean girl. Julie had outwitted Jane in many cases which Jane found highly humiliating. She always wanted to be the center of attraction. Jane didn't wanted to invite Julie to the trip exclaiming that Julie was quirky and would ruin there entire trip. But all the others in the group wanted Julie to come so Jane to do nothing. Liam Smith was the prankster in the group. He was a very good guy, quite intelligent and helpful.

Leaving the jealousy between Jane and Julie the five of them had a friendship which could not be broken by a thousand storms.