Nine

"This is it. You're heading to Ellen's set. I know this is such a big step in your career, but try to be super calm about it." Maggie said. I guess she's tired of me excitedly high-pitched shouting here and there.

Our flight to California was boarding so the team and I headed to the plane, while the media was following us, asking various questions. I avoided their questions because I did not want to share too much information. I want it to be a surprise for everybody.

I threw myself on the business-class seat. I told Maggie I didn't want first class because the chairs that turned to beds there were very uncomfortable, or maybe the fact that Flight Attendants always serve you alcohol every three hours? I don't know.

"Are you Elle? Elle Smith?" asked a beautiful little girl, probably 8 years old. "Yes, I am." I answered with a big smile. "What's your name sweetheart?"

"Hailey." She answered. "I wanna be like you someday!" she exclaimed. I chuckled. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry miss. She's been a fan of yours since she was four!" Her mother said. We chatted for a few more minutes until Hailey was tired and decided to take a nap.

I was getting bored on the plane so I decided to watch a movie. I watched 'The Green Mile' and it was amazing, but I was embarrassed because I cried on the plane, and some people were taking pictures and videos of me crying. I'm sure the media would make up a headline like 'Elle Smith sheds tears on plane, still not over her break-up' or 'Elle Smith crying over Theodore Lewis' like gosh, I wish they knew it was fake!

I realized I was overthinking again so I decided to walk around the plane. I saw a lot of people smiling at me, wanting to take a picture or just asking for my autograph. My eyes lit up as I thought I saw Jonas on one of the seats, but actually the man just looks like him.

I never thought I'd say this but I miss him. I was lifted from the loneliness when he came, but now I'm drowning in it again.

I went back to my seat when I realized I can search for him on social media! I'm sure he has at least instagram or twitter, I mean everybody's on social media platforms nowadays, even my grandma from the Philippines! She's always addicted to Facebook, and that one game? Candy Crush.

I searched 'Jonas' on the search bar, but he wasn't there! I scrolled and scrolled until I reached the bottom. I also searched Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, every platform but he's not there! As if he didn't exist!

I angrily put down my phone because now, I don't have a chance at finding him, or reaching out to him! I mean, I don't even know his last name, but he knows my full name! He's just so weird! Ugh!

Unsuccessful from finding his social accounts, I just decided to sleep instead. I woke up at around dinner time and it was already dark outside the window. I ate the Mandarin Oriental Roast Chicken on the menu but only for a small portion because I have to be on television this week. Besides, Maggie would freak out if I gained weight just before the show.

After eating, I was bored again so I decided to just scroll on instagram to kill time. After 30 minutes, I got bored again so I just listened to music instead. I put my airpods in my ear and listened to Taylor Swift's albums. Yes, I'm a swiftie.