Five

I woke up the next morning. As usual, Jonas was gone. He wasn't on the couch anymore so I figured he disappeared again. Nothing new.

"Breakfast?" He asked. My eyes widened as I stared at him, holding a plate with scrambled eggs. "H-how are you still here?" I asked. He just gave me a wink and sat in the dining area.

"I don't know how to cook so I ordered room service." He said. I still can't get over the fact that he's still here! Why didn't he disappear? I was sure he will because that's what he always did ever since we met!

I glared at him.

"Don't worry. I obeyed your rule. They didn't see me."

I sat down beside him, drinking the black coffee he ordered. He offered me some pancakes but I refused. The last time I ate without following my diet, Maggie scolded me.

Maggie suddenly called me thru zoom. I was about to answer it when I realized Jonas is beside me! I can't make her angry.

"Quick, hide!" I told him, panicking. He just sat there with puzzled eyes, still munching on the eggs.

"Go! Damn it, hide!" I said, now I'm getting mad. He still wasn't moving a muscle.

"Ugh!" I shouted while grabbing my laptop and heading towards my bed. "Keep quiet." I glared. I took a few deep breaths then I answered her call.

"Good morning!" I greeted her with a fake smile.

"Are you hiding something?" Maggie asked. My eyes widened.

"No! What would I hide from you? Haha!" I faked.

"Okay then. Well, today you have-"

"You forgot your coffee, honey." Jonas entered. I glared at him while grabbing the mug. "Honey? Who was that? Elle?" Maggie asked.

"Th-that was my cousin! Haha, little kiddo went here and crashed overnight!" I lied. I hated lying but I had to. "H-he'll be leaving later, right?" I looked at Jonas, shaking his head.

'What are you doing?!' I mouthed to him.

"What? I thought you told me not to go unless I'm okay?"

"Elle, what's going on there?" Maggie asked, confused.

"Nothing Mag, I'll explain later I'm sorry bye!" I said and ended the call quickly. I sighed in relief. After that, I gave him a glare. A piercing glare. I don't care if my eyes hurt. All I know is that I might kill this guy today.

"Come here! I'll kill you!" I shouted as I chased him around the room.

He laughed and it made me more pissed so I grabbed my slipper and aimed it at him.

"Calm down, honey!" He said, still laughing.

"I'm not your honey! And I will never be!!" I said and threw my slipper at him. But the bastard avoided it!

That didn't stop me from chasing him though. I managed to corner him on a wall when I got him. We both stood there, chasing our breaths as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Don't ever do that again," I said in between my breaths.

"Do what? Call you honey?" he raised a brow and smirked again. I swear I'll rip that smirk off his face!

"Ugh!" I shouted while going to the bathroom. I prepared the bathtub and went in. I laid there and tried to calm down as I hum a piano melody I've heard before. I almost fell asleep so I just finished up and rinsed to prevent myself from totally sleeping in the bathtub.

I did my skincare routine and put on light makeup. I headed to my closet to look for an outfit. I decided to wear a brown fitted shirt, the mom jeans I bought two days ago, and white slip-on heels.

"I have a photoshoot today. I have to go. Remember the rules I told you." I said. I wore my shades and grabbed my bag.

"Can I go with you?" He asked. "Hell no," I answered before going out the door. I was near the elevator when I felt someone following me.

"I told you to stay!" I said. He gave me a smile and patted my head. The elevator doors opened and he entered first. I waited for the doors to close but he held the doors.

"Aren't you coming, princess?"

"I can't. There are cameras downstairs." I answered.

"Well, then I can pretend to be your 'cousin'." He said.

"No."

He shrugged before letting go of the doors. Our gazes were locked in each other's eyes until he winked just before the doors closed.

I took the stairs instead. I texted my driver to go to the underground parking lot. I arrived there and the van was waiting for me. I hopped in and greeted the driver, my stylists, and Maggie.

"Ooh, I like your new hair color, Mag." I complimented her silver-purple hair. She smiled at me and then went back to her laptop.

"Your cousin was messing with you a while ago, huh?" she said, still looking at her monitor.

"Yeah, he can be annoying sometimes," I answered.

"Well, he asked me if he could come with you today." I looked at her with my eyes wide.

"W-what?" I gulped.

"Yeah. I said he could come. He's sitting behind you right now."