Six

"What?!" I looked behind and I was surprised to find him sitting there beside my make-up artist, Yuna. He waved at me and smiled like the idiot that he is.

"H-how, W-why.." I was speechless.

"Maggie! You do know that this might lead to another rumor right?!"

"Calm down, Elle. You said he was your cousin. What's there to be worried about? Not unless.." A meaningful smile was on her face.

"Ugh." I'm super annoyed so I just looked out the window and gave them a silent treatment until we arrived at the venue.

I need to shoot photos with 4 different outfits today. They were placed on a rack inside my dressing room. All prepared by my stylist.

"Krista's behind you," Maggie whispered as Yuna was putting makeup on me. I looked at the vanity mirror and she was right.

"Hi Elle, glad your face wasn't fake," she said and flashed a fake smile. "Oh my gosh, who is this hottie with you?" She asked, giving Jonas the up and down look.

"And who's this weirdo?" Jonas whispered. "Krista," I said, and rolled my eyes. "She's trying to hit on you. Gross, right?"

He nodded slowly.

"I can hear you, you know." she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"So?" I said.

There has always been bad blood between Krista and me. She started it, too. Stealing my make-up, ruining my clothes, she even went too far and wrote on my car with a screwdriver! She's such a bitch!

I look at Krista, twirling her hair around her finger while staring at Jonas. It was very uncomfortable.

"Okay Elle, it's your turn." The photographer called me. I was wearing a leather jumpsuit, boots, and they made me hold a helmet. My hair was down, and I wore sunglasses like a headband. The set was nice. There was a motorcycle, and a big fan to make the wind effect.

"Nice! Okay good! Perfect!"

The photographer complimented my poses nonstop. I placed my chin on my hand, the other one beneath the one holding my face. I looked at Jonas, and he made a funny face. I smiled a little bit.

"Perfect! That smile was perfect!" The photographer exclaimed. We took a few more shots before calling it a day.

"So, are you going to ignore the fact that I made you smile?" He smiled sarcastically. I glared at him and went back to fixing my things.

"I'm still not over the fact that you insisted on coming here. Everyone in the venue was talking about you. That beach even tried to hit on you." I said, pertaining to Krista.

"Why? Are you jealous?" He smirked.

"No, why would I be?" I said flatly. He scoffed.

"Yeah sure, bab-" I placed my finger on his lips to stop him.

"Stop that! We're in public!"

"So you prefer me calling you baby in private huh." Again that smirk!

"I'm just saying that someone might hear you! I just recently cleared my name so please, just shut up!" I said and took my bag, leaving him there.

I thanked everyone on the set and said my goodbyes. After that, I went straight to the van and waited for everyone else. I treated my staff for lunch even though it's 2pm already.

We decided to eat at a Korean restaurant that offers private rooms. The design of the rooms were like the ones you see in Korean dramas, with the sliding doors and everything. We sat down on the floor and ordered our food.

We ordered 5 platters of raw meat. We were going to cook it ourselves with the pan-looking thing on our table. I told them I was going to cook because this was a long day.

I put the first batch of meat on the pan while talking about the shoots and the future projects I have. I put the cooked meat on the plate and then I put the next batch in.

Jonas offered to cook, but I insisted. I just told him to keep eating. He picked up a piece of meat and blew it before feeding it to me.

I felt the stares of my staff as I opened my mouth. They all went silent for a while so it got super awkward. I ate the meat and thankfully, a waiter arrived to deliver the next set of meat so the room wasn't silent anymore.

When he was about to feed me again, I stepped on his foot below the table.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, the staff stared at him. "Owmm!" he hummed while eating the meat wrap that was supposed to be for me.

I ate a little kimchi before cooking again, but Jonas stopped me. Now, he was the one who's gonna cook.

Finally!

I sat down and had conversations with the staff while Jonas stood there doing my job a while ago.

Me and Yuna were laughing when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"What?" I asked Jonas. He opened his mouth and pointed at it as if telling me to feed him.

"You have hands." I said ignoring him and faced Yuna again.

"Hey that's mean. I fed you earlier."

"I didn't ask you to," I said and took another piece of meat from the pan.

I was about to eat it when Jonas suddenly snatched the meat from the chopstick with his mouth.

"Hey! That's mine!" I shouted, causing everyone to look in our direction again. But Jonas just laughed while munching the meat he stole from me.

'Ugh. This guy, really.'