Four

His smirk and arrogance pissed me off so I grabbed him from his collar.

"Listen Mr. Creepy man named Jonas. Are you enjoying this? Cause I'm certainly not. I don't know why or how the hell you knew my name but I know for sure that you're just an arrogant weirdo."

"Well, I'm not the one who hit a man and brought him to my room." He mocked. I noticed the wound on his head. I gulped when I realized that our faces were just centimeters away. I pushed him back and went straight to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I thought of what to do inside the bathroom, pacing back and forth. I did not run away from him! I was just scared because he was gone! How did he even get up in the first place!? Still, I was willing to offer him my help! And, I didn't kidnap him, I just didn't want to end up on the headlines saying I hit a man!

After overthinking, I decided to take a shower. While the water was still pouring down my face, my thoughts interfered again.

"Wow, you didn't disappear this time," I said when I left the bathroom, now dressed in normal clothes. I was surprised when he was still there, sitting on the sofa. I thought he'd disappear again.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about your lawsuit(?) since you passed out last night." He stood up and went near me.

"Oh yeah, when I passed out on the floor and you left me there. Not even bothering to bring me to my bed. Yeah, I remember that." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh. Is that why you passed out, Soleil? So that I'll carry you to your bed? Don't tell me you were just pretending?"

"I wasn't! I'm a model, I can't eat. Maybe, maybe hunger took a toll on me." I said, throwing myself on the bed, getting ready to sleep. I know he'll disappear sooner or later, so I wasn't really nervous sleeping with a guy in the room. He's done that a couple of times already.

"Are you making me pity you?" He asked, his one eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes as I wrapped myself with the blanket.

"Do you want money?" I asked. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Honey, I'm richer than you." He replied.

"Then why are you doing this? What's the point? I mean if you sell your story and some idiot publishing company buys it, they'll pay you for the clout. If you don't want the money, then why?"

When I received no answer, I just ignored him and closed my eyes.

But I almost jumped out of bed when I felt him lay beside me!

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Um, trying to sleep?"

"This is not your house! Gosh, why won't you disappear already?!"

"I decided that I'll comply with your rules, Miss kidnapper."

"What tf are you saying?!"

He ignored me and just drifted to sleep.

But of course, I wouldn't let him. I won't let a stranger sleep in my house! In my bed! Beside me!

I pushed him off the bed and tried to reach my phone to report him to the police.

"What now?" He glared at me.

"I'll report you to the police," I said, threatening him. I was expecting him to run away and disappear from fear but he just smirked.

"Go on then, report me. Let's see who will be the one to end up behind bars, Miss Criminal." He said, tauntingly.

Now I'm thinking twice. It's weird if I let him stay IN MY BED AND IN MY ROOM. "You're trespassing!" I shouted, dialing the police.

"You brought me here, baby."

I widened my eyes. Just now I noticed that he always calls me with endearments. I don't like it that much. It's so cheesy. Besides, he's neither my boyfriend nor my type. I decided not to call the police, I'm in danger too. They might arrest me because of this man.

"You can sleep here. But not here on my bed. There." I pointed to the couch. It was big, so he might not have a problem there at all. I gave one of my precious pillows to him and let him use one of my blankets too.

I switched the lamps off and stared in the darkness. "Goodnight, baby," Jonas whispered. I didn't answer back. After a few minutes, I drifted to sleep.