One

"No comment"

I said as the paparazzi tried to follow me to my car. I covered my face to protect it from pictures even if I'm wearing shades.

I got into my car and quickly drove off. Halfway home, I noticed a car following me. They can't know where I stay so I led them somewhere else and then went back to my old route.

5 minutes into going back, I quickly realized I got lost. I tried calling my manager but she wasn't answering. I put my phone in the passenger seat but it fell so I tried to get it from under the seat. As I was reaching for it, I accidentally hit a man.

I quickly stopped the car and stepped out, my whole body shaking with fear. I was panicking so hard. "W-what if he died? Will I be imprisoned? What will happen to my reputation now?!"

Such thoughts clouded my mind as I walked nearer and nearer to my car's bumper, where a man lies. My eyes widened and my soul nearly left my body when I saw the crimson-stained highway.

I stared in disbelief as I saw nobody lying on the ground. I was scared.

"I swear I hit someone he's.. he's supposed to be there.." I whispered as I grew more and more confused with every passing minute. As I stared more and more, the more I overthink. I decided to go back to the car, but I felt someone grab my hand and pull me from behind.

My heart skipped a beat as I screamed on top of my lungs. When I looked back, I saw a man was standing in front of me.

His right hand was holding my wrist tightly but that's not important right now. Blood. Blood was dripping down from his head as he stared at me with seriousness.

"Woah there Miss, are you trying to avoid your crime and let me die here?" he said in a low scary tone.

"What!? I wasn't running! You scared me to death!" I shouted at him, half of his face was covered in blood and mud. As I was catching my breath, I caught him looking at me, as if analyzing my face.

"Well, you almost get me killed too! Wait, you look familiar..." he said while tilting his head sidewards like a curious child. "Duh." I said as I handed him a magazine with me as the cover girl. "No, not from magazines. I think I may have seen you before.." he said.

"Where? on TV? Instagram? Are you trying to hit on me right now?!"

"Wow." He scoffed. "Me? Hitting on you? Look, little miss popularity. Do you think you have the right to shout on my face like that? You nearly killed me! Shouldn't you call an ambulance or something?"

"Or I should just leave you here to bleed" I rolled my eyes. I went to the passenger seat to find that darn phone. THE CAUSE of what's happening with me right now.

As I was reaching farther and farther, I didn't realize I was putting my body inside the car more. "You look like a fetus." I shrieked as he said that without warning.