chapter 3 dreadful return

Start from the beginning

"And I'm sorry but I have to say her shoulder makes the comfiest pillow in the world." Zethra added.

"I'll agree with you there." Sasuke said.

"Well, Elizabeth." Tsunade said to change the subject, "I trust you can give Zethira a place to stay for a while."

"Certainly lady Tsunade." I said.

"Great now she gets all the food..." Naruto muttered still on my arm.

"You can always come by Naruto, your such a knucklehead." I said smiling. "Could I have my arm back though. Your kind of holding it hostage."

"I'm never letting you leave again!" He said as he held my arm a little tighter.

"Get ready to laugh everyone." I said as I sent harmless flames to my arm, they wouldn't effect Naruto or me but they did scare him off. As predicted everyone laughed at Naruto stumbling over.

"That's not fair!" He whinned.

"I need this arm thank you very much." I said.

"Still. I can't believe everything that's been going on and your cooking is the only good thing left. So when you leave you take your talents with you and I'm left starved!" Naruto said overexaggerating the fact he missed me.

"I get it you missed me. But there's no need to hold my arm hostage." I said. "I cook with that arm you know."

We exited the hokages house and we parted ways. Except for sasuke, Zethira and me. We reached my house in a few silent minutes.

"Make yourselves at home." I said walking in. "Welcome to the thief of souls hotel!" I added jokingly.

We all went to the living room and talked. Mostly about zethiras and my past.

"So yeah we are practically sisters. I'm the comfy shoulder and she's the goody goody." I said.

"What can I say, I've fallen sleep on your shoulder like 5 times!" She admitted.

"I lost count." Sasuke joked as he wrapped his arm over my shoulders. "I'm glad to have my hero of the sand back."

"You had to go with that title didn't you." I said.

"I know all the attention from others kills you." Sasuke stated with a playful sneer.

"I hope lord gaara knows I'm okay. I wouldn't want him to worry." I said with a more serious tone. "It was a fun fight though."

"Yeah, until kabuto came and kidnapped you. Then I went straight back here and told the hokage." Sasuke said.

"Thanks sasuke." I said smiling. "Your all so fun!"

"I'll say. I've only been here a day and I'm loving it!" Zethira said. "And you look so cool!"

"Black hair and chakra make me who I am." I said playfully.

"I know this might sound bad but I'm glad I committed suicide!" Zethira said.

"I'll admit it I'm glad too. And I don't have to kill you so that makes it all the more better." I said.

"Should I find it odd that you two are talking about how happy you are to have died when your alive right here?" Sasuke asked.

"Not when you understand how it all worked." I said then turning to zethira, "wanna see akastuki mode?"

"Akastuki mode? What's that?" She asked.

"The look I have when making an appearance with the akastuki." I said, I then let the curse mark flow across my body and activated normal sharingan.

"Woah! That's scary!" Zethira said. "You look so menacing."

"That's the whole point. But I get wings when I'm in second stage." I said receding the curse mark.

"Its getting a little late. I'm gonna turn in." Zethira said getting up. "See ya tomorrow."

"See ya," sasuke and I said.

"She's funny." Sasuke commented when she left the room.

"Yeah, she's a good buddy to have." I said. "And to think that about 7 other people in the other world thought the same about my shoulder."

"You're comfy. No one can say otherwise when they've tried it out." Sasuke said. "I'd bet naruto wouldn't leave your side."

"Like he leaves me anyway." I joked. "Its good to be home again. And better being with the people I love."

"And even better because now that your back we can have some decent food." Sasuke joked.

We laughed, "I'm such a good cook. And I enjoy cooking so that isn't a problem." I said, "especially for the people I'm serving."

"Got that right." Sasuke said.

"Maybe I'm getting kidnapped because everyone wants my cooking skills for themself." I joked.

The next morning naruto came to my door. Just after I'd woken zethira up.

"Hey naruto. Let me guess you want breakfast." I said playfully.

"Uh-huh. Believe it!" Naruto said cheerfully.

I then made a lot of breakfast so naruto wouldn't go hungry. Afterwards we all, zethira, naruto and me, went for a walk around the village for no apparent reason.

"Hey, um, Elizabeth." Naruto said to grab my attention.

"Yeah?"

"Could I test your shoulder. I wanna know if its really as comfy as zethira says." He asked.

"Go ahead. You'd be the second guy to agree." I said laughing.

Naruto then rested his head on my shoulder and began to fall, he was seriously falling asleep and walking. Then he fell over and I laughed.

"Told you I was comfy." I said wiping a tear of laughter off my face.

"Damn sasuke is so lucky!!" Naruto said with jealousy. Then shikamaru came up to us, he had a very depressed look on his face.

"What's wrong shikamaru?" I asked.

"You didn't hear did you. Well, asuma sensei............is dead." Shikamaru said coldly. "2 akastuki members got him. But we took care of him, with narutos help."

"Yeah I got a new jutsu now! Its called rasenshiriken." Naruto said.

"I'm sorry for your loss shikamaru. I know you and asuma were close." I said placing my hand on his shoulder consolingly.

"Anyway the hokage wants to see you. Alone." Shikamaru said brushing my hand away. He then walked away.

"Hey naruto, why don't you give zethira a tour. Get to know her, show her ichiraku, that stuff." I offered.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Naruto said dragging zethira in a different direction happily.

At lady tsunades office I saw sai was waiting for me. "Hello sai." I greeted with a smile.

"Hello Elizabeth." Sai said with his fake smile.

"I have an A rank mission for you two." Tsunade said. "There has been some strange activity around the fire temple and I'm sending you two to look it over. Send word if you need back up."

"Yes lady tsunade." I said politely. Oo I'll see sora!

Just as sai left tsunade called to me. "Elizabeth."

"Yeah."

"Keep a close eye on him. You know he is working g for danzo and therefore I don't want him to give him any information." She said in a serious tone.

"I understand. I know his jutsu well so if it comes to a fight I'll have some advantage." I said.

"Go on then."

"Right."