|Chapter Forty-Three| I Just Want To Rest.|

Start from the beginning

I was fed of this shit. I was fed up from this all. I couldn't take it anymore.

"What is your problem!" I shouted. His laughter suddenly became sour. He was no longer smiling but, had an horrifying frown on his face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are raising your voice at me like that!" He yelled. I flinched a little but, tried to remain strong. I had too.

"I could ask the same thing to you dad." I spat. I was honestly over his bullshit, his promises, his lies. His false commitment to me, mum and Ivy. I was over everything.

"I'll tell you who I am." He shouted. He got up, stumbling a little and I slowly starting backing away.

He grabbed me by my hair and I started screaming.

Screaming for mum but, she wasn't home.

She was at work.

I screamed on the top of my lungs begging for him to stop.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I promise. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry daddy." I begged. He laughed and spat in my face. I quickly closed my eyes as my vision became blurry.

I blinked my eyes multiple times to wash away the spit and looked at where he was taking me.

He was taking me to the basement.

"No please. No please dad. Please I'm begging you. Don't take me down there!" I yelled in horror. The basement was the worst of it all.

My head was pounding and my body was aching. He was dragging me like I was a ragged doll. He slowly dragged me down the stairs, every thump became worse but, my vocal cords were at strain.

The numbness was engulfing me.

This was it.

He let me go, as my head banged into the floor.

I felt dizzy and sick.

Why doesn't he just kill me instead. Why doesn't he just end all this misery.

He grabbed his golf bat and whacked my newly stitched gash that he caused. I screamed in pain.

It was unbearable.

"Please." I cried. "Please I'm sorry. Please." I begged.

"Fine." He spat and left.

Left me alone in the basement.

"I'm sorry mum."

I should just end this myself.