ch.27 " Cafe "

Reze smiled and walked to the bar to start on Juno and Prinz's orders.

Their orders weren't that much difficult. Juno ordered a black coffee with whipped cream on top. Prinz ordered an Iced coffee with an extra teaspoon of sugar. Turns out Prinz has a bit of a sweet tooth. And they ordered bagels for themselves

The two sat at the table near the bar because Prinz liked the smell of coffee brewing.

The two sat in silence and admired the smell of coffee and the cafe. After at least 5 minutes, Juno's and Prinz's orders arrived.

"Here are your orders~," Reze smiled as she placed a tray on their table.

" Oh, thank you," Juno said with a smile.

" No problemo~"

Reze flashed the two a smile before heading back to the Bar and opening a door to enter an employees-only room.

Juno sipped his drink first. He sighed in satisfaction and placed the cup back on the table.

" That's some good shit..." He whispered.

" Yes. It is quite good." Prinz said as she sipped through the straw of her iced coffee

" well, we have an hour break before we start patrolling." Juno reminded Prinz.

" Oh, and don't worry about paying. It's on me." Juno smiled at Prinz.

" Thank you," Prinz slightly nodded in thanks.

Juno started to eat his bagel and sipping his coffee after a few bites here and there.

" Heavenly baking..." He thought to himself

Fun fact about Juno. When he has a second breakfast, it's on breaks like this, and he tends to relax and forget about anything. So he would be staring at anything he found interesting. So at this moment, the cafe was empty and Reze was in the cafe's breakroom, the only thing he found interesting was the devil in front of him.

The spider Devil; Prinz.

As Juno stared at Prinz he noticed the things he didn't notice before, since he didn't have the time or he would die. She had very clear skin. No acne scars, wrinkles, or imperfections. Now that he had a good look on Prinz, she was pretty. Although the angle of her eyebrows ( Even if it can be called that since it's so thin it's nearly invisible) make it look like she's always sad. The zipper that runs from her forehead down to her chin did look weird, but it didn't take away much from her looks.

Juno sipped his coffee before taking another bite from his cup.

Although now. Do the zipper stop above her upper lips and the other half continues to bellow her lower lip, or she just can't open her mouth. Since she was talking earlier, she never did open her mouth and spoke without moving her mouth or jaw.

Prinz must have noticed Juno staring since she stopped what she was doing and stared back at Juno.

" Is there something on my face?" Prinz asked, Making Juno snap back to reality.

" Oh! Uh, No, it's just I'm...curious," Juno replied.

" What is it your curious about?" Prinz tilted her head to the side.

Juno contemplated asking her or not for a second. But he decided to ask it anyway.

" I'm curious about how you eat...Since you don't really open your mouth when talking...I didn't know how you were gonna eat." Juno scratched his cheeks in slight embarrassment.