ch.8 " Dinner with Division 4"

Juno then slid the door open to reveal the 4th division members having a blast.

" CHEERS!" The Devil Hunters said as they clinked their beer mugs.

Juno then entered the room with Kobeni and slid the door close.

Himeno was the first to notice them.

" Ah! Kobeni! Juno! You two are late! Don't tell me you two just got jiggy and giddy with each other before coming here, did ya?" Himeno asked the two with a cheeky grin.

" N-No! we just met outside since I-I got lost!" Kobeni said with a blush

" And I just got out of the taxi a few minutes ago"

" Relax! I'm just joking!" Himeno said as she drinks more beer.

"Juno and Kobeni are here, Makima said she'll be a bit late! Hmm? You changed your clothes, Juno?" Himeno said.

" That's the reason I went home... Oh yeah, By the way, were you sleeping in my room?" Juno asked Himeno.

" Yes, what of it?" Himeno answered as she rested her head on Juno's shoulder.

" It's not that you can't, but please remember to tidy up the bed after. And to put all your used clothes on the washer, not put them in a pile in the corner of the room." Juno said.

" Okaaayy~"

" This is the first time I've had such a delicious meal...!" Kobeni said.

" Oh yeah, You're always spending your money at home...Eat all you like, Beni" A woman with short hair said with a smile.

" Beni?" Juno asked

" Yeah, My nickname for Kobeni-Wait...Juno?"

" Yeah?- Ow!" Juno was surprised as a flying tempura hit his face.

" I didn't knew you were back! Why didn't you call me!?" She said.

" Sorry, I had a mission! And didn't Tendou tell you!?" Juno retorted as he threw a ball of beef to the woman, which she caught with her mouth.

" She's not with the 4th Division, remember?" She answered.

" Oh right.........I'm sorry, Minami, I'll contact you next time." Juno said to the woman now named Minami.

( A/n: Not all of them are named in the manga so I'll just give names to the others. Thank you for understanding)

" Yeah ...Sorry for throwing tempura at your face. That was bitchy of me." Minami said as she then went back to eating.

Juno had a lot of friends both men and women alike. But the women far outnumbered the men.

" All is forgiven," Juno said as he grabbed a plate and began eating.