Ch. 23 " Senpais and lap pillows"

" fuck you all!" 

The group got out of the bar, but the bar fight was still going

The four were now standing in front of the entrance as they brushed their clothes.

Tendou wanted to fight more. Juno calmed his breath and tried to keep himself from committing murder. Kurose wanted more beer. And Misa just stood neutral.

" Come on let's go somewhere else," Juno said as he walked away with Tendou beside him.

Kurose and Misa followed.

" Where's your car, Kurose?" Juno asked.

" Left it at home. We took the bus." Kurose grumbled.

The group walked on the sidewalk through the streets of Shibuya. Juno checked his knapsack to see if everything was still there. And everything is still there. Juno felt a tingle on his nape and stopped. He turned around to look at who tapped him.

" What?" Kurose asked.

" Nothing..." Juno turned to Kurose to see a woman beside him.

" Oh." Juno stared at the woman beside Kurose.

"...Who are you...?"

Juno squinted at the girl thinking that she's just a hallucination. Tendou felt like she knew the girl from before, but couldn't exactly remember where or who.

" Oh! I'm Misa. Nice to meet you," The girl bowed.

" I'm Juno."

" Tendou."

Mana smiles at the two.

" I know. Kurose here talks a lot about you two." She lightly giggles. 

" And we went to the same school before... Don't you remember, senpai?" Mana looks at Tendou.

"Senpai?" Juno tilts his head in confusion.

Tendou narrowed her eyes as she rubbed her chin in confusion. She then snaps her fingers as she remembers the girl.

" wait...Misa...Ohhhhhh...Kendo girl during high school, right?The first year? You moved out after high school, yes?"

" Yes! It's nice you remember me, senpai!"

" No, It's okay to call me by name, we're not students anymore, hehe..." Tendou nervously scratches her nape.

Juno's eyes stared at Kurose, asking for an explanation.

" We three went on the same high school, In Kyoto," Kurose says to Juno.

"Oooohhh...didn't know you went to school," Juno grinned at Kurose.

A tick mark forms on Kurose's forehead.

" The fuck's that supposed to mean?"

" You're dumb is what he meant, Kurose." Tendou grins.

Misa giggles at the three's interaction.

" Anyway, Let's sober up a bit..." Juno then turns to Tendou.

" Wh-What?" Tendou asked. Juno only grins slightly and leans into Tendou's ear.

"...Senpai~..." HE whispered before walking ahead.

Tendou only freezes up. Her face turned serious but she had a small blush on her cheeks.

The four then went on their way towards a convenience store and talked about things. Mainly Misa asking Kurose and Tendou some stuff. Catching up from the past, and Juno asking for more embarrassing stories of the two during High school. Turns out the two were quite the trouble makers. Kurose liked to prank his teachers, but he was so good at it that he was never found out, only Misa and Tendou knew what he did. Tendou was sort of a delinquent and liked to fight. And Misa was pretty nerdy back then and worked hard in school. She often chatted with Kurose since she somehow would always be caught up with his pranks and problems. She was a year younger than the three but was more mature a bit. Kurose was in the football club, Tendou was with her delinquent clique and Misa was the president of the Kendo club.