Ch.13 " From Kyoto"

" Should we head to Tokyo immediately for support?" Kurose asked Makima as they walked beside the road outside the train station.

" Even if we left now, we wouldn't make it in time," Makima said as she rolled her shoulders.

" Most likely the enemy's aim is Denji. We should deal with it from here."

" Kurose, go borrow around 30 criminals with at least life sentences from the ministry of Justice. Tendou, see about reserving a shrine close by. One at as High an elevation as possible. After that, can one of you also get me a change of clothes? "Makima instructed.

.

.

============================================================================

.

.

" So...Heavy" A man said as he dragged Denji's top-half to a van.

" Hurry!" the other said.

" I can't fight anymore for a while," Katana man said.

" Hurry! That other gun bastard might catch up with us soon!" Sawari hurried them.

" Hey you! You help me too!" The one dragging Denji asked the other man with a beenie

" Alright alright."

The man then stopped as he looked nervously around him.

" Hey! help me already!"

But the man just stood there and sweatdropped.

" Something...? What is this..?" The man said as he held his head.

" Quit fucking around with your hair! And grab him!" the other shouted.

" Hey, something feels really really weird!" The beenie man said.

"WHAT?" the man dragging Denji said impatiently.

" Like what..?" Sawatari asked the beenie man.

But then his body then exploded downward, as if something suddenly crushed him. Turning him into a bloody paste, a huge red smudge on the sidewalk.

 Turning him into a bloody paste, a huge red smudge on the sidewalk

Sawatari hurriedly pulled out a walkie-talkie.

" E team! confirm again with the C team that Makima really is dead!" Sawatari said.

" This is E team, This is E team. We've lost contact with C team since-GAAHHH!!"

A mushy explosion is heard on the other side of the walkie-talkie.

Sawatari only sweat-dropped as she felt more disturbed and annoyed as she placed her walkie-talkie back in her pocket.

" That woman...!"