Chapter 6: Good Morning

I haven't decided what to do with Shikamaru and Ino yet... 😐

***

     "WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS!" This was Sakura's natural wake-up call. Unfortunately, Sasuke was already awake because Sakura woke him up before her harsh wake-up call due to her big fat crush on him.

     "What the hell, Sakura!" Shikamaru gasped. Sakura interrupted a dream Shikamaru was having about Temari in a Spongebob mask (from the last chapter) in an image of a gray cloud. The image from yesterday cannot be unseen that they even started to dream about it.

     Shikamaru woke up with Naruto and Ino who were sadly sleeping on the couch while everybody else slept in Sasuke's room (on the floor of course). 

     They walked to the kitchen table, mostly Naruto, wobbled over to the counter's seat sleepily and sluggishly. They were met by the girl with short, dark blue hair in the kitchen who was cooking eggs.

     "Hey, Hinata," Naruto was prepared to say something, "what's cooking?"

     Hinata didn't say anything and flipped a flat thing with the other pan she was holding. 

     How did Hinata fall for this very foolish blonde? Does Hinata still like him, though? Find out in the next chapter! (Just Kidding)

     "Just some eggs, Naruto-kun."

     "Oh, I see."

     "I can see too," she smiled, "no-- wait, sorry-"

     "Yes, I know," nervously laughed Naruto, "I said that because your Byakugan is activated while you're cooking eggs."

     "Oh, I learned it from the Uchihas," said Hinata, "I caught Sasuke cooking some food with his Sharingan and it tasted really good so I wanted to know if he could teach me."

     "Gee, why do people have to cook eggs seriously these days." Naruto sighed while Hinata giggled.

     A yawn came from behind Naruto. It was Shikamaru. "Sakura forced me to wake up or she would do something 'horrible'," yawned Shikamaru.

     "That's rough, buddy," smirked Ino who suddenly appeared, leaning over the kitchen counter. She looked awfully sleepy. Sakura got under her skin as she always does that to people (Especially her harsh wake-up call.)

     "Where's Sasuke?" Naruto asked Ino, hopefully waiting for an answer. Ino went to the fridge, grabbed some chocolate, and went off, leaving Naruto without an answer.

     "Damn," said Shikamaru, eating the eggs that Hinata worked hard to cook with her Kekkai Genkai.

     "Ahh! It's so hot these days!" Naruto moaned and sunk his head in his plate. Shikamaru and Sasuke got startled by his dramatic moan.

     "True," Sakura tilted her head with a finger on her chin. She was thinking of something; an idea. "Why don't we hang on the beach since the temperature is very hot today?"

     Naruto and Ino beamed, jumping around in excitement. This will be perfect, thought Ino, I might get Sasuke-kun to like me this way! Ha!

     Shannaro! That was a great idea, Sakura, for once, inner Sakura beamed in joy but on the outside, she had a serious expression.