Chapter 1: Summer Group Project

Warning:
Some Mature Content and Strong Language

♡ ---------------------------------- ♡

     Grrr... I swear.. If Ino gets to be paired with Sasuke-kun again, I'll lose it.. Sakura angrily store at Ino who was focused at looking at Sasuke's name on the chalkboard.

     Why is she staring at me? Is she jealous because I always get paired with Sasuke-kun?  Ino smirked at Sakura.

     Sakura laid eyes on Ino but looked away as fast as she could. She was very angry and jealous at her.

     "Okay, we will be doing a project this summer," said Iruka-Sensei, pointing at the chalkboard with written names on it. "But," Iruka-Sensei paused for a moment. "It will be a group of 6 people who are going to do the project," Continued Iruka-Sensei. "Any questions?" He asked the class.

     The whole class was chattering about the project they have to do the whole summer.

     "I have a question, Sir Iruka," Sasuke raised his hand while sitting down.

     Sakura and Ino blushed at Sasuke. Sasuke put his hand back down.

     "What is your question?"

     "What exactly is the group project about ?"

     "Glad you asked, Sasuke," said Iruka-Sensei while placing his right hand on his waist. "The group project will be about what you did with your group this summer. Then, after summer, you will write down activities and things you did with your group on this reflection paper I'm giving you after school ends, so come to my office later," Iruka-Sensei explained. "Any more questions?"

     Hinata raised her hand shyly, bowing her head down.

     "Yes, Hinata?"

     Hinata looked at Naruto who was sleeping on his desk, drooling. She looked away from Naruto, blushing. "I.. I..," She stuttered.

     "Hm?" The pink-haired girl questioned.

     "A-Are the names on the chalkboard our members of each grouch-- group?" Hinata stammered and blushed in embarrassment, looking down at the floor.

     There were giggling at the back of the room.

     "Yes," Iruka-Sensei answered.

§ --------------------------------------- §

     The loud school bell rung. Shikamaru stood up from his seat and walked over to Naruto to wake him up while each group took their reflection paper and headed out. Ino, Sakura, Hinata, and Sasuke was left inside the room.

     "Hey, you, wake up!" Shikamaru shakes Naruto gently to wake him up. What a drag.. Shikamaru kept shaking him faster and faster but he still remained . . .asleep.

     Sakura put her right hand on Shikamaru's left shoulder and gave him an "I'm gonna kill Naruto" look.

     Shikamaru sighed. "The floor is yours, Sakura."

     Ino gave a worried look and bended over to Sakura and Shikamaru. "You're serious, you won't actually do that? Right--?"

SMACK

     Naruto raised his head up quickly. He whined and groaned. "Ouch! Sakura-chan! That hurt! What was that for!?" He cried.

     There was a red hand print on Naruto's left cheek. He placed his hand on his cheek, hiding the red mark.

     Hinata rushed over to Naruto. "N-Naruto-kun?! Are you okay?!"

     Sakura scoffed. "You idiot! You slept through all the classes!"

     "So what? " Naruto rolled his eyes and gave an annoyed look

     "Grrr..,"

     Sakura gestured a smack but Hinata stopped her.

     "Sakura, there's no need for violence," said Sasuke lowering her arm down with his hand.

     S-Sasuke-kun is touching me!! Sakura blushed. Take that, Ino! She signalled her eyes, grinning at Ino who understood what she was thinking. "Fine, I'll stop."

     "Whew.," Naruto sighed in relief. "Thanks, Hinata, Sasuke!" Naruto thanked both of them fire saving him from the angry pink-haired girl.

     "So," Naruto placed his right hand on the back of his neck. "What did I miss?"

     "TSK! "

SMACK